Sold FLASH PRO WANTED WILL DRIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neemerz

hey everyone, sorry if this is posted in the wrong section, i just couldn't find the correct place to post it, im in DIRE need of a hondata flashpro today and will be super grateful if anyone is selling there's, i would be willing to drive atleast 2 hours to get it and cross into other states if needed, im located in GA, please let me know if anyone is selling or know a shop or person that is selling :D ty so much

hey everyone, sorry if this is posted in the wrong section, i just couldn't find the correct place to post it, im in DIRE need of a hondata flashpro today and will be super grateful if anyone is selling there's, i would be willing to drive atleast 2 hours to get it and cross into other states if needed, im located in GA, please let me know if anyone is selling or know a shop or person that is selling :D ty so much
According to hondata's site, there are 3 authorized dealers around atlanta that may have one on hand if you NEED it today... I'd make some calls

Digital Box Tuning
5014 Frank Aiken Rd #B
Powder Springs GA 30052 USA
678-614-3596
scottydb411@digitalboxtuning.com
www.digitalboxtuning.com

MahDavi
5395 US Hwy 29
Lilburn GA 30047 USA
770-923-1550
sam@mahdavimotorsports.com
www.mahdavimotorsports.com

Engine Management Sales
720 North Price Road
Sugar Hill GA 30518 USA
678-546-3133
KPro installer
ed@dynotuner.net
www.dynotuner.net

According to hondata's site, there are 3 authorized dealers around atlanta that may have one on hand if you NEED it today... I'd make some calls

Digital Box Tuning
5014 Frank Aiken Rd #B
Powder Springs GA 30052 USA
678-614-3596
scottydb411@digitalboxtuning.com
www.digitalboxtuning.com

MahDavi
5395 US Hwy 29
Lilburn GA 30047 USA
770-923-1550
sam@mahdavimotorsports.com
www.mahdavimotorsports.com

Engine Management Sales
720 North Price Road
Sugar Hill GA 30518 USA
678-546-3133
KPro installer
ed@dynotuner.net
www.dynotuner.net
i did and sadly they dont have any in stock at the moment

i did and sadly they dont have any in stock at the moment
You could call hondata directly and see if they can overnight one - if you can have it wait till morning? It's only 11:40am there currently. I don't know how bad you need it

You could call hondata directly and see if they can overnight one - if you can have it wait till morning? It's only 11:40am there currently. I don't know how bad you need it
yea ima try that! and i need my car working by tomm hopefully

Did the entire rbc swap kit from axion industries (yes I know I'm dumb) rbc manifold, rdx injectors, zdx tb, 3.5 CAI so my car bogs down with air and stalls

Did the entire rbc swap kit from axion industries (yes I know I'm dumb) rbc manifold, rdx injectors, zdx tb, 3.5 CAI so my car bogs down with air and stalls
a one day car rental may be cheaper than what they'd charge to get it to you tomorrow

plus you'd still need to get tuned.... plugging the hondata in isn't going to make the car run. You have experience tuning flashpro, or have someone who can work on it asap?

Man Mine ran like junk before my tune with just the downpipe. I cant imagine how yours runs

I am confused as to how someone would do the research for all of these parts and fail to realize that FlashPro is an absolute necessity with this combination of parts. :confuzzled:

@axion_industries may want to put a disclaimer on their RBC packages that FlashPro is required.

Notice to buyers:
  • DO NOT send payment to a seller through PayPal as a GIFT under any circumstance.
  • If there is a problem with the sale, you will have NO RECOURSE through PayPal whatsoever. i.e. you lost your money.
  • If a seller asks you to pay this way or to pay extra to cover PayPal fees, please report them to 9thCivic staff and PayPal as it is against 9thCivic site rules and PayPal Terms of Service.

If you are buying a used FP make sure it is unlocked or you will be really sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back