APR STAGE 1 MK7 GTI

adamk24

Toronto
Was just browsing the vortex and apparently a stage 1 gti ecu flash gives 113 lb ft of torque and 87 hp....crazy.

Top it off, the apr stage 1 did the 1/4 in 13.18 at 110 mph....thats s/c territory....

HONDA has to bring a boosted si for the 10th gen...the si is not even competitive anymore.

I say offer a factory supercharger setup for the si or ct-e and honda join forces, and then bring over the new turbo type r! You could have the best of both worlds that would be sick !

I would think offering a supercharging option would probably be best. I also agree, power wise, the SI is not where it needs to be

sources have basically said that the next gen civic is 100% turbo

As cool as NA hondas are, we have to spend an enormous amount of money to be even close.....even a 240hp Na civic would still lag behind when going up against a modded straight from factory boosted car in the same `category`

Even the regular Golf with 1.8T puts down 247HP and 334TQ only with a tune wow. Still it's a VW made in Mexico with poor reliability. I'm always on vwortex and other Golf forums forums and people are already complaining about MK7 poor interior quality and some cars don't even want start in the morning. Way to go German Engineering.:sheep:

Back