New customer

Kevv_Si

Indianapolis
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
FB6
Just order for the first time through you guys and it was simple and smooth transaction! I ordered the skunk 2 intake for my '13 Si now only thing is that it didn't give me the option to pick different shipping methods so I guess it's standard shipping...any idea how long exactly that takes ?

These guys are pretty responsive but they may not see this post unless you tag them. I know it's in their own forum section but they won't get an alert if they haven't posted in this thread and may not check the forum section as a whole. I got ya though:

@PRO Civic , heads up new thread!

These guys are pretty responsive but they may not see this post unless you tag them. I know it's in their own forum section but they won't get an alert if they haven't posted in this thread and may not check the forum section as a whole. I got ya though:

@PRO Civic , heads up new thread!
Thanks buddy!

Yes, we're subscribed to this whole forum section so we'll see any new threads :)

Kevv_Si, if you could please email customercare@procivic.com your full name or Order # so we can look up the details. The shipping time does vary depending on where you live and what warehouse the part ships from. Generally, our standard shipping is pretty quick. If you live in Canada, then the border process may add a couple more days to the shipment.

Yes, we're subscribed to this whole forum section so we'll see any new threads :)

Kevv_Si, if you could please email customercare@procivic.com your full name or Order # so we can look up the details. The shipping time does vary depending on where you live and what warehouse the part ships from. Generally, our standard shipping is pretty quick. If you live in Canada, then the border process may add a couple more days to the shipment.
Already spoke to someone through email. Very happy with the quick response and am looking forward to future purchases! Thanks

Back