Honda Shitvic

How does it sound with muffler delete? Got any video clips? Also the Nokya Hyper bulb is plug and play?

It adds a deeper sound to the car for a very good price. I have one clip on my Instagram @shitvic but there's music playing in the background.
Noyka bulbs were straight pnp, took me 30 seconds. The first 15 seconds were getting it out of it's packaging :)

Yes, sir. Work down in SD but located in Oceanside. I feel like the 9th gen community isn't that booming here yet.
I see a lot of older Civics for sure though. Or maybe I'm not looking in the right places.

well..if your gonna keep posting awesome pictures that make me want to spend more money on my car, I have to subscribe!
welcome to the forum! Looking forward to more pics and progress.
:bananapop:

when you get a chance, can you post a closer pic of how close your front bumper is to the floor? Im obsessing over your drop with my colleagues right now lol

It adds a deeper sound to the car for a very good price. I have one clip on my Instagram @shitvic but there's music playing in the background.
Noyka bulbs were straight pnp, took me 30 seconds. The first 15 seconds were getting it out of it's packaging :)

I didn't see any video on your profile.:(

I didn't see any video on your profile.:(

Weird, there's only 4 posts on my Instagram and only one of them is a video. Either way it's nothing great, you can look up muffler delete on Youtube and get better quality.

There aren't many videos on youtube with 9th Si's let alone muffler delete videos. Can you post a link here?

There aren't many videos on youtube with 9th Si's let alone muffler delete videos. Can you post a link here?

Sure thing. Keep in mind I'm listening with Logitech 2.1 surround sound speakers so I have a small subwoofer.

-Pretty close to how mine sounds. Sounds like they just got it installed because it's a little raspy because it's still burning off some stuff on the inner walls or something.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEgBE-CPKwo

-A little louder than what it sounds like in person. Probably poor quality camera and they're closer to the exhaust.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I53S1d5z23Q

Back