2016 ILX getting the new Civic Type R engine

But it will be a fun car if LSD is added to it.

I will take the day off on that day.:giggle:

I think my next car is going to be something with V6 from Honda. Most likely Accord coupe MT.

Reactions: Nix
I think my next car is going to be something with V6 from Honda. Most likely Accord coupe MT.

If honda doesnt deliver a type R, or forced induction in the next few years, my money will be taken to another line. ends in 3 great letters, STI

If honda doesnt deliver a type R, or forced induction in the next few years, my money will be taken to another line. ends in 3 great letters, STI

Sexually transmitted infection?:eek2: Scaring me

Reactions: Nix
E69W7aJ.jpg

MKih8pa.jpg

Hurry up. 2015 is probably the last year for EVO. I'm still shocked that Mitsubishi is still in USA.
The 2015 doesn't even come with Recaros. Eff that noise. Mitsu' may have drug the Evolution X along for a bit too long, but the new STI isn't really new either. I'll regain interest when they throw the FA under it's hood.

The 2015 doesn't even come with Recaros. Eff that noise. Mitsu' may have drug the Evolution X along for a bit too long, but the new STI isn't really new either. I'll regain interest when they throw the FA under it's hood.

Doesn't come with Recaro's? wow That's low Mitsu'. Seriously their sales in states are very low too. Just wait till they pull back from USA.

Back