Video Games

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
We have a lot of people on this forum that play either on consoles or PC. I currently have Xbox 1 and gaming PC. Games that I play at the moment are:

Forza Horizon 2 X1
AC Unity X1
Flashpoint Red River PC
Assetto Corsa PC
Euro Truck 2 PC

I plan on getting Far Cry 4 for PC, but need to upgrade my graphics card first.:wigglesmiley:

We have a lot of people on this forum that play either on consoles or PC. I currently have Xbox 1 and gaming PC. Games that I play at the moment are:

Forza Horizon 2 X1
AC Unity X1
Flashpoint Red River PC
Assetto Corsa PC
Euro Truck 2 PC

I plan on getting Far Cry 4 for PC, but need to upgrade my graphics card first.:wigglesmiley:

Hey man, I just added you on Xbox One. Im gonna get forza 2 once I earn back all the money I just spent haha. as of right now though, the only game i have is the master chief collection and the multiplayer is kinda spotty so far.
Is AC unity worth the download? I got the code for that and black flag for free with the Xbox, but they'll take like a whole day to download.

Hey man, I just added you on Xbox One. Im gonna get forza 2 once I earn back all the money I just spent haha. as of right now though, the only game i have is the master chief collection and the multiplayer is kinda spotty so far.
Is AC unity worth the download? I got the code for that and black flag for free with the Xbox, but they'll take like a whole day to download.

At the first few weeks the AC Unity was having a lot of glitches. Game was freezing and constant frame drop it should be fixed by now. I will accept your request once I get on the xbox, I mostly play all games on PC right now so I'm rarely playing on X1. You should get GTA 5 on X1 it was released few weeks ago on new consoles.:thumb:

ebf9a3ba19a2ef506c0bd0543936d848.jpg

Anyone play fun run 2? [emoji3]

:pat: but you said your friends played some game so you had to get it

They played COD remastered or something. I can't play FPS on console :(

So I use it for racing games/sports games (and rocket league)

But you use them for the other games don't you?

So I don't get how racing games or rocket league is different if you use a 360 controller for those? You're using the thumb controls on those aren't you?

So I don't get how racing games or rocket league is different if you use a 360 controller for those? You're using the thumb controls on those aren't you?

Right thumbstick... You don't use the right thumbstick in racing games/rocket league. The right thumbstick is what you use to move the gun/aim in FPS on console.

ControllerAnatomy.png

Wow, I didn't realize they just used one thumb control for other games. I think anything I've ever played used both.

Wow, I didn't realize they just used one thumb control for other games. I think anything I've ever played used both.

Maybe I am confusing you... Sorry if so.

Using Xbox One -

FPS Games:
Left thumbstick = moving forward/back/left/right
Right thumbstick = AIM weapon

Racing Games:
Left thumbstick only needed

I totally got what you were saying. I just don't think I've played a game where you only had to use the left thumb stick.

Back