08 Acura TL Type S vs 13 FB6

Kevv_Si

Indianapolis
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
FB6
So me and my buddy will be taking our cars to the track and I know a lot comes to play with launch, track prep, weather etc ...but what do you guys think the outcome will be ? He's pretty confident he's going to beat me ...I have CAI, full catback , and p2r tbs...I know once my full race Downpipe is installed and rear motor mount, flashpro with vit tune is done I will leave him in the dust but I think he has an advantage right now with that 3.5 vtec...what do you guys think?

In stock they run 14 sec 1/4 mile all day long. With the parts listed you should be able to smoke him.

It dep3nds if he has auto or manual. Manual does 15 or high 14 while manual can hit 14 flat.

You should take him easily, but then again your previous time at the strip wasn't so good.:bananapoke:

You should take him easily, but then again your previous time at the strip wasn't so good.:bananapoke:
You think so? Lol but that was my first time EVER racing at the track! Haha was soo nervous my feet were shaking at the light LOL!

Not trying to justify my time but I only had the car for a month when I took it to the track...I've learned a lot more with launching her and the way I drive etc...plus when I was at the track I didn't have catback exhaust or p2r spacer :box:

Not trying to justify my time but I only had the car for a month when I took it to the track...I've learned a lot more with launching her and the way I drive etc...plus when I was at the track I didn't have catback exhaust or p2r spacer :box:

Excuses:wavey:

Take him on the highway.:thumb:

paul-walker-smoke-him-o.gif

Really? We might just do tonight on the highway with no traffic
Take it to the track. Someone just did this and something went wrong. Ended up on the opposite side of the highway and killed his passenger and the oncoming driver they hit. Charged him with involuntary manslaughter and was sentenced to jail. Now he lives with knowing he killed his best friend and another person. Anything can happen.

Take it to the track. Someone just did this and something went wrong. Ended up on the opposite side of the highway and killed his passenger and the oncoming driver they hit. Charged him with involuntary manslaughter and was sentenced to jail. Now he lives with knowing he killed his best friend and another person. Anything can happen.
On Christmas day a similar incident happened right down the street from my grandparents (was there). 2 mustangs. One ended up on the opposite side of a very busy road and he was killed.

Indeed. Be safe guys. If you have access to a track: USE IT!

Trust me track time is way cheaper than a ticket. It doesn't seem like it until something happens.

Back