Want To Buy 18" 8.0-9.0?? rims

Mikeorock

queens, ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
coupe
Looking for a concave rim in these sizes with out having to do fender work (if possible). Maybe 30-45 offset?? Dropped about an 1 1/2. Civic si coupe. I really like the cr kwamis in bronze. But feel free to show me something maybe it will work for me..y

I might be selling my RPF1 wheels. Still not sure yet.... They are 17x9 35 offset, I'm lowered on ProKit which is 1.4"/1.5" drop? It rubs on bumps and hard cornering so rolling your fenders is required.:confused: I would sell them with Michelin Pilot Sports tires already on them. 225/45 tires. Also if you have 2012/2013 wheels in good condition I will take them plus cash on your end.

20150422_101215_HDR.jpg

I got a set of 235/45/r17 tires will they fit in place of existing 215/45/r17 without any issues ?????? I hope theyre gonna work theyre gonna come in handy in roadtrip to vegas for edclv2015 :0) :0)

I might be selling my RPF1 wheels. Still not sure yet.... They are 17x9 35 offset, I'm lowered on ProKit which is 1.4"/1.5" drop? It rubs on bumps and hard cornering so rolling your fenders is required.:confused: I would sell them with Michelin Pilot Sports tires already on them. 225/45 tires. Also if you have 2012/2013 wheels in good condition I will take them plus cash on your end.

View attachment 47239
Sorry for the late reply.. im not too sure about this.. ill give it some thought.. i cant make my mind up.. actully now that i see your pic the 17's dont look too small..
i do have the stock 17's but they have a little scratches here and there.. any rough estimate of how much you would wanna do the sell/trade?? you can pm me

View attachment 47239

I like the look of these rims on your car, you give me a good reference seeing how i have the EXACT same car as you. I'm a huge fan of the PF01 but can't afford a set yet, I'm trying to get the EXACT same size rims for my car. I currently have the stocks rims on and would like a wider tire setup although you said you had to roll fenders with the prokit. I purchased the sportline and sway bars but haven't installed them yet, I'm wondering if it would make it even worse for my setup.

View attachment 47239

Looks goooood. Makes me want to try and slam my car on 17's again lol

I like the look of these rims on your car, you give me a good reference seeing how i have the EXACT same car as you. I'm a huge fan of the PF01 but can't afford a set yet, I'm trying to get the EXACT same size rims for my car. I currently have the stocks rims on and would like a wider tire setup although you said you had to roll fenders with the prokit. I purchased the sportline and sway bars but haven't installed them yet, I'm wondering if it would make it even worse for my setup.

Sportlines are close to 2" drop I think it's 1.8" front and 1.6" rear. If I were you I would also buy camber kit for the rear either SPC or Buddy Club. Plenty of people sell their used Enkeis in CA so you can probably snatch them for a good price.

Don't slam it, It's not worth it all the hassle and destroying your car underneath. Function>>>>>>>>Form :wheee:

Lol I learned that the hard way, my first set up was 17x9+22 205/40 maxed out coils, my Invidia N1 looks like a cheese grater down there. But I dig your setup man, makes me want more Function haha

well I will be using mine in AutoX and Minor track use, I've already done about 3 events without any suspension work to really learn the car. Now I'm ready to extend into more adjust-ability and be able to dial in cornering grip. I was planning on doing it proper and install everything all at once when i have all of the under body braces and the koni shocks. I'm kind of gathering as much information as possible and process of eliminating, I appreciate all the feedback. :D

and I think i found the right camber kit on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPC-FRONT-R...60-/171551735806?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

Back