845 NY Club/Meet up anyone

How much bigger? Would it be better to get 24mms rear. How many diameters before noticeable difference. I'm sure there's threads in depth about this, but since we engaged here I rathe continue
@Nix can go into detail for you.

The 22 is a nice balanced upgrade. Trust me, even just doing that alone with no other suspension upgrades will be noticeable. Sway bar increases in mm don't seem like much but they amplify the effect due to the "sum of squares." Even a small 3mm upgrade is a 34% increase in stiffness. The car can become twitchy at higher, read highway speeds, if you start playing around too much in just one area. The struts, springs, and sway bars all need to work together.

Try out the 22mm bar first and then upgrade the rest of your suspension. I have a feeling the 24mm bar is a bit overkill for most people unless they are tracking their car. At that point you should have addressed other areas first! The 22 is just a nice upgrade you can feel without upsetting the car and it improves the handing at a manageable level.

I have a feeling the 24mm bar is a bit overkill for most people unless they are tracking their car.

I would agree on the 2012's (maybe 13's, I forget when the upgraded suspension happened), but didn't Honda increase the size of the front with the suspension upgrades? If so, I think 24mm would be good in that case. Otherwise, a 22mm wouldn't have the same impact as it does on the 12's.

Pickup the 24mm. They keep changing the front sway size and the mounting points. The jump to the 24mm will be significant but will probably be stiff enough to compensate for the changing front size. It is a bit more expensive but I think that is probably the better option.

Thx for reply and info greatly appreciate it. After suspension and chassis is fully upgraded I'm not doing anything more till next year or if by some chance of whatever higher power you worship, drops money from skies. I'm going with the 24f/22r because it's all ready paid for lol. If in the future I plan on passing 5th gear or track it ill move to the 24 rear. I honestly just moved and live 15 minutes from my job and that's walking distance. Other wise I would just be buying another truck for the winter. This bAbY will be sleeping in the winter. Did I mention the new Si coupe feels like I'm in a LOw low when I'm going over bumps. Think 18 weren't meant for that car. Not the most comfy ride to begin with just my two cents

Thx for reply and info greatly appreciate it. After suspension and chassis is fully upgraded I'm not doing anything more till next year or if by some chance of whatever higher power you worship, drops money from skies. I'm going with the 24f/22r because it's all ready paid for lol. If in the future I plan on passing 5th gear or track it ill move to the 24 rear. I honestly just moved and live 15 minutes from my job and that's walking distance. Other wise I would just be buying another truck for the winter. This bAbY will be sleeping in the winter. Did I mention the new Si coupe feels like I'm in a LOw low when I'm going over bumps. Think 18 weren't meant for that car. Not the most comfy ride to begin with just my two cents

Seriously, just resell the front sway bar. If you aren't installing it yourself, the cost will kill you since the subframe has to be dropped in order to install it.

I meant 24mm rear sway and leave the front alone.

I hear ya bro! I just sent a request for return on both bars (amazon is great). One seller has the 24 rear so I asked for exchange. Keep my fingers cross. 24mm will be at no added cost now. Scrapped my rim slightly parking this morning next to curb':mad::banghead:

Back