Rbc swap questions?

Neemerz

Hey everyone, with the rbc swap, rdx injectors, zdx tb, and prl cai, as well as a tune from vit, approximately how much hp gain can I expect?

If your exhaust, downpipe are still stock that will be the choke point.
But you should be very close if not over 200whp. keeping in mind we make like 170whp stock..

I'm not speaking from experience, but from what I have read on this forum.
I have a injen CAI and vit tune and that alone made the car wake up... Just best ready for the exhaust mods to get over the 220whp numbers guys are making with full bolt-ons.

3" DP, 3" exhaust, RBC, ZDX tb, 3.5" intake, and a tune should get you in the 230 vicinity.

the user may not have a downpipe/exhaust though...

I just talked with a local 9th member 1flysi. I'm going to have his help on installing the RBC, RDX injectors, possible PRL CAI. and finishing off with a RV6 DP and a Vit retune.

He told me that Vit never finished my tune... I had vit datalog 4 times then we stopped talking. I had no idea tunes take 10-40 datalogs.... i figured after the 4th datalog the tune was as good as it could get and excepted how my car was running.

ART SRI, RV6 DP, Tsudo Exhaust, Vit tuned FP, and I'm at 221 whp, and that was with a restrictive silencer on the car during tuning. I live in SC, so it can vary, but I'd expect more than 230 whp....

ART SRI, RV6 DP, Tsudo Exhaust, Vit tuned FP, and I'm at 221 whp, and that was with a restrictive silencer on the car during tuning. I live in SC, so it can vary, but I'd expect more than 230 whp....
221whp is pretty high for just bolt ons, I'd be really happy with that number

What is involved with a RBC swap? I have a 3.5" Injen CAI, 3" Full race DP/Exhaust, and a Vit tune. I have tried researching this on this site and google, and I am coming up with RRC and others. I am basically confused. If anyone can explain, I would be greatly appreciative. Injectors are involved as well, but once again, their role is fuzzy to me.

What is involved with a RBC swap? I have a 3.5" Injen CAI, 3" Full race DP/Exhaust, and a Vit tune. I have tried researching this on this site and google, and I am coming up with RRC and others. I am basically confused. If anyone can explain, I would be greatly appreciative. Injectors are involved as well, but once again, their role is fuzzy to me.

Do you plan on installing a turbo at any point in the future?

Nah, I am pretty much staying with what I have. Trying to eek out a few more HP. I am somewhere around 205 whp now... My family duties will prevent me from paying $3-5K for anything huge...

Don't bother with the RBC swap then. You will be trading low/mid-range torque for power above 6k rpms.

And a rear motor mount if you don't have one yet.

Reactions: Nix
What about the port match option some vendors offer? Would that help counter the lost mid TQ. I was pondering RBC (ported), 750cc Dw, fuel pump, e85 since I'd like to stay n/a and wait for cams lol.

What about the port match option some vendors offer? Would that help counter the lost mid TQ. I was pondering RBC (ported), 750cc Dw, fuel pump, e85 since I'd like to stay n/a and wait for cams lol.

It is possible, but probably not worth the cost to chase a few hp.

Back