Someone help! wheel fitment for my 2015 civic lx

Dakota Hill

Hey guys, I joined this forum cause I need some help. I drive a 2015 civic sedan lx, and i'm looking to buy some new rims. My car is lowered on d2 springs ( supposed to be a 2 inch drop ), with truhart sport shocks and struts. I previously had a 17x9 +20 wheel on the car, with 215 45 17 tires and the back rubbed just a little. SO i'm thinking of doing an 18x9 wheel this time with maybe a 25-30 offset? I need help with whether or not I should stretch the tires, and what size tires to buy. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. thanks!

wheelimage.php

this will give you an idea on fitment

Thank you guys for the input! I'd also like to ask, if there is anyone on this forum who has put a similar setup on the car, i'd love to see what it'll look like. 17's are weird on this body style, doesn't quite look like theres enough rim there. So I feel the 18s will look great. But the offset is weird, I think in part because it's a concave type wheel.

Thank you guys for the input! I'd also like to ask, if there is anyone on this forum who has put a similar setup on the car, i'd love to see what it'll look like. 17's are weird on this body style, doesn't quite look like theres enough rim there. So I feel the 18s will look great. But the offset is weird, I think in part because it's a concave type wheel.

@derekfriedrice has said he ran a setup like that in another thread

what's going on boss, I ran an 18x9+35 with 225/40 tires all around and it was pretty good for me. Just enough stretch to clear most of my rubbing issues, but still have enough rubber to drive crazy. I think that same spec should be just fine for you on d2 springs, because I ran that size on maxed out Ksport Coils lol.

Back