2012 Honda Civic SI HFP Package Being Offered In Limited Quantities

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
2012 Honda Civic SI HFP Package Being Offered In Limited Quantities

2012_honda_civic_si_with_hfp_package_100368829_m.jpg

Today at the 2011 SEMA show, the company unveiled the Honda Factory Peformance (HFP) package.

The HFP package includes stiffer lowering springs, higher-performance dampers, 18x7-inch wheels, a full body kit, HFP floor mats, red ambient lighting, and HFP badges. The package will be available through dealers in all seven standard Civic Si colors.

Only 500 kits will be offered, however, and the order books opened today, so if you're in possession of a 2012 Civic Si or had been thinking about ordering one, you might want to throw in the HFP package right now--or it'll be too late.

So i assume this is solely for the Coupes?

Ive seen 4 or 5 in town that have been outfitted with the full HFP package already. Looks good.

Thanks ... maybe next year XD I spent all what I got to get the car ... 3100$ kit hummmm

/\ that. we really do.

the dealers around here look to have gotten a HFP coupe per dealer.

I'm sure they'll sell unlimited individual parts, but only 500 "kits" (of everything listed) will be sold at a discount

Think of it as a 500 person group buy

That could be cool, but doubtful. They had issues with the previous ones sitting at some dealerships (granted some dealers were trying to get 5k+ markup on some)

after a while, there were dealerships marking them down pretty hefty to get rid of them because they weren't selling

I'd love to see a 9th generation mugen sedan.
I guess those will be left to the 8th gens though.
The 9th gens get the HFP kit :(

Back