LEGO Lovers Anonymous

Yeah, it'd be great if we were closer. The amount of LEGO trouble we could get into....

Deal! Oh wait, you're in the wrong locale. Damn.
I'd give ya a hand if I was nearby.....alas, both of my usual locales are still too far. Maybe tail of the dragon one year when I get back to nc.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Walked by the NYC Lego store a few times and refused to go in. Definitely a can of worms I want avoid.

Yeah, it'd be great if we were closer. The amount of LEGO trouble we could get into....

Yeah. Co-workers comment on my Lego collection. Nearly $1000 in Lego there right now. Eeek. I'm trouble enough. Been able to stay away from Star Wars collection much to the delight of my wallet.

Current desk collection:
Ferrari F40
Mini Cooper
VW Bus
VW Bug
Caterham
Porsche GT3 RS.

Fomula 1 car and Sopwith Camel went home because I ran out of room. I'll pick up more if/when I get an office.

Yeah. Co-workers comment on my Lego collection. Nearly $1000 in Lego there right now. Eeek. I'm trouble enough. Been able to stay away from Star Wars collection much to the delight of my wallet.

Current desk collection:
Ferrari F40
Mini Cooper
VW Bus
VW Bug
Caterham
Porsche GT3 RS.

Fomula 1 car and Sopwith Camel went home because I ran out of room. I'll pick up more if/when I get an office.
That's an impressive collection foobird!

Current desk collection:
Ferrari F40
Mini Cooper
VW Bus
VW Bug
Caterham
Porsche GT3 RS.

I need to step my game up then. I only have the caterham and the mini.

f5dd13d02141c1129c98784d37a8d71e.jpg

I've had this formula car and a smaller motorcycle for quite a few years now. I need to get back in the lego game, but car parts keep calling my name, lol

Yeah. That's a deal! Not as much of a fan of the Technic stuff but I'll take it when it comes.

I still need to finish the Porsche, and haven't started the christmas ones yet

Sounds like you're not spending enough time letting your back heal and feel better while playing with things that are fun.

Back