Super Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Charlotte-ish, NC
Vehicle Model
Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Body Style
@bootyluvr hates hatches
Just tossing this out there to let everyone know the dates and to start planning ahead.....September will be here before you know it!

September 28th - October 1st, Deal Gap/Robbinsvile North Carolina.

More info to come......

Last edited:
Dude, August 28 - September 1st? Or are we time traveling for a month. heh

I liked it better before!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

One day I'll be able to make the meet, I look forward to that day.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

For the uninformed, the meet centers around driving the Tail of the Dragon in Tennessee / North Carolina. It's a winding U.S. highway centered in the smoky mountains and features 318 turns in 11 miles. More information is here http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

[USERGROUP=2][USERGROUP=2][USERGROUP=2]@Registered[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP]

things to think about & post info on?
group meals
shirts
hotel/cabin/campsite info
fees
maps
itinerary plans
tshirts
registration thread with users/car info attending
moonshine for bootyluvr

suggestions

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K16YnmJN0fc

Last edited:
Nice ninja edit ;)

I saw what you did...
The group tag made the server hang and double posted. Then you quoted the double tag and it hung again. I commented on your profile what happened after I cleaned it.

Not BS. I've told a few others ( @SpartanML @k757 @death_roll ) that I wasn't attending this year.

Sorry about that. Saw your profile post.

damnit... Im hoping to make it, but teaching again in the fall plus finishing the whole phd thing might get in the way. Friend just got a BRZ this weekend and would potentially come with to try it out too

The smokeys are a long way from San Diego. Sounds like a legendary road. Never been easy of Arizona though. Don't know if it's safe.

Reactions: Nix
Back