Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMoreNissans

Ottawa, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
Ive got 15 inch steelies right now and I want some nice lookin Honda alloys. Not too picky if the price is right.

I'm in Ottawa, Canada and only wanna ship from other Canadian members. Brokerage fees at the border are such a ripoff

PM me with whatever you've got, 17inch Si rims, 16inch 8th gen rims, whatever! As long as theyve got tires with at least 60% tread I'll consider anything

Notice to buyers:
  • DO NOT send payment to a seller through PayPal as a GIFT under any circumstance.
  • If there is a problem with the sale, you will have NO RECOURSE through PayPal whatsoever. i.e. you lost your money.
  • If a seller asks you to pay this way or to pay extra to cover PayPal fees, please report them to 9thCivic staff and PayPal as it is against 9thCivic site rules and PayPal Terms of Service.

Ive got 15 inch steelies right now and I want some nice lookin Honda alloys. Not too picky if the price is right.

I'm in Ottawa, Canada and only wanna ship from other Canadian members. Brokerage fees at the border are such a ripoff

PM me with whatever you've got, 17inch Si rims, 16inch 8th gen rims, whatever! As long as theyve got tires with at least 60% tread I'll consider anything

Hey, I may be able to help you out if you're still looking. I'm pretty sure they won't be on rubber and I'm not sure what's available.. I will have to contact my Honda guy... let me know if you want me to look into it... I'm in Québec... very close to Montreal

Hey, I may be able to help you out if you're still looking. I'm pretty sure they won't be on rubber and I'm not sure what's available.. I will have to contact my Honda guy... let me know if you want me to look into it... I'm in Québec... very close to Montreal
Thanks but I've already found some

Squiggy can you close this thread

You're welcome... keep me in mind for the future.. I'll do my best to help out. What did you end up finding?... I'm loosely looking for rpf1's so if you see any laying around or have a contact let me know. Looking for 17x7 45 off set 5x114.3mm... I definitely feel you with the border and tax rip offs

You're welcome... keep me in mind for the future.. I'll do my best to help out. What did you end up finding?... I'm loosely looking for rpf1's so if you see any laying around or have a contact let me know. Looking for 17x7 45 off set 5x114.3mm... I definitely feel you with the border and tax rip offs
I just went with some powder coated Acura TL 17" OEM rims, can kinda see them in my picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back