Dog Safety Inside a Moving Car

highway123

Florida
I am planning to visit my cousin in Orlando and it’s more than a 2hours drive from Jacksonville. And I’ll be bringing along my Shih Tzu because nobody would be able to take good care of him at home. Which harness do you think would be suitable and helpful for my need? Or do would you recommend other equipment besides dog harness?

839_PLA_Trixie_Sicherheitsgurt_S_8.jpg

BTW, I have attached an image for your reference.

Do u already have a harness to walk ur dog? I've always used that with a hiking hook strapped to the seat belt. If I'm around town I don't even bother strapping that beast down. By hiking hook I mean this...IMG_1572.JPGGood luck with ur drive.

Do u already have a harness to walk ur dog? I've always used that with a hiking hook strapped to the seat belt. If I'm around town I don't even bother strapping that beast down. By hiking hook I mean this...View attachment 56057Good luck with ur drive.

Thank you for the tips, I will try to do that and try to drive around town to see if it is safe.

Its prob bad but I don't use a harness or naything when my dog is in the car. There was an article that tested them in a crash situation with a crash test dummy dog. If I remember correctly, only one harness did anything worthwhile and that harness was like $100 to buy.

Back