Honda Confirms Type-R For U.S. At Civic Concept Debut

meanwhile some vw dealerships are listing their golf R's for like 3-4+ grand off msrp directly on dealer websites

meanwhile some vw dealerships are listing their golf R's for like 3-4+ grand off msrp directly on dealer websites

But then again VW had large mark ups when the R first came out also.....all dealers try to make a buck whenever possible.

But then again VW had large mark ups when the R first came out also.....all dealers try to make a buck whenever possible.
I bet markups will be this bad a year from now on the civic seeing as how many have deposits down and the rate they're manufacturing them. Seems a bunch are willing to pay the crazy markup, so I'm sure it'll continue.

Imagine what kind of 9th gen si u can build for the price these guys are paying.

Why?! Who the hell would agree to pay $82k?! :screwy:

Canadian 2018 Honda Civic Type R Being Sold For $82k With 8 KM

The Civic has been listed as “used” but has just 8 km on the clock, essentially making it a brand new unit available for immediate delivery. With an asking price of $81,995, a prospective owner will be able to jump the cue and get behind the wheel of the latest and greatest front-wheel drive car almost immediately but the price is almost exactly double that of the car’s $40,890 MSRP.

Source: http://www.carscoops.com/2017/07/canadian-2018-honda-civic-type-r-being.html

Ouch.....

SzVigtU.png

Someone in one of the Subaru FB Groups traded in his '15 STI for a Type-R and regrets it after the first thousand miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Did he have more to say?

Not much. Said his STI was both quicker and handled better, though it wasn't stock. The posting went downhill pretty fast. If anything else pops up I'll share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back