---->XenonDepot LED Headlights - The verdict is in.<----

Do you need the CANbus / DRL upgrade for them to work as DRLs and high beams? Will they flicker or not work without it?
I would ask them what they see with drl/highs. Shoot them a pm or call after thanksgiving.

Okay just sent them a pm. I actually already bought the kit with the CANbus and was planning on putting them in this weekend. Worst I could do is try it with and without lol

Edit: Got a reply and they said I need it only if I have DRLs. So I guess I do need it lol

Last edited:
Thank you for the feedback! The LED headlight bulbs definitely work better in projector housings over reflector housings.
How do I get that bright white look out of my low beams with stock headlights in my 2013 civic sedan. I tried standard led's which looked great but were horrible at night. Please help!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

How do I get that bright white look out of my low beams with stock headlights in my 2013 civic sedan. I tried standard led's which looked great but were horrible at night. Please help!

Which LED kit did you use in your low beams and what issues were you experiencing?

Danny

Not sure the make. I bought them on ebay not knowing anything about led bulbs. They were not cree style and had led's all around(maybe 10 per side) and a projector bubble lense in the front. I could send a pic of them but as you know they were cheapos.

Not sure the make. I bought them on ebay not knowing anything about led bulbs. They were not cree style and had led's all around(maybe 10 per side) and a projector bubble lense in the front. I could send a pic of them but as you know they were cheapos.

Sounds like a badly designed LED bulb which is why you were getting bad results. Have you had the chance to check out our 9006 Xtreme LED kits?

We don't have any reviews of them on a Civic that I know of but you can check out some other reviews here:

http://www.xenondepot.com/Reviews-s/60.htm

Hope that helps!
Danny

Back