Cleetus McFarland

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I don’t see how that “truck” would be street legal. I wonder what the value is on something like that when the trans is busted. Sounded crazy

I don’t see how that “truck” would be street legal. I wonder what the value is on something like that when the trans is busted. Sounded crazy

He got pulled by the cops in one vid. Has working headlights, brake lights and blinkers......soooooo guessing he is good to go. Would def pass the mustard here in NC and SC. I've seen WAY worse cars be out on the road and be ok, but looking like they should be in a trash pile.

I couldn't tell it had working lights, so that was one thing. How about rain wipers? slicks? noise/ decibels from the exhaust? Surely the lack of passenger seat would have caused a ticket situation in the test drive. I wouldn't want to be sitting in there without a helmet. The roll cage right went right across his face.

I couldn't tell it had working lights, so that was one thing. How about rain wipers? slicks? noise/ decibels from the exhaust? Surely the lack of passenger seat would have caused a ticket situation in the test drive. I wouldn't want to be sitting in there without a helmet. The roll cage right went right across his face.

Wipers, slicks....prob would warrant a fix it ticket. Noise? meh.....he doesn't register it in Cali so I'm sure its fine. I don't think you would need a passenger seat, guess it depends on the state.

If I remember, the cop that pulled him over was a NASCAR fan but still was trying to do his job. Ran the license and tag and made sure the lights and all worked. Warned him about the slicks. Then let him go since the shop was a couple blocks away.

florida laws are probably very similar to arizona, they simply do not care as long as they get their money

Yup I’ve followed that car from the beginning. Clergy’s has grown on me so much. Always a positive dude I can see why he has so many subscribers. I can’t believe he ran 9.3 first try with that power glide tranny. Insane stuff.

I used to love watching him when he'd host on 1320Videos but stopped watching them when then started doing 'shows.' I haven't subscribed to Cleetus's channel as I have too many others I'm trying to follow and very little he's done lately has really grabbed my attention. Although, he does pop up in a few other channels I'm subscribed to from time to time.

I’ve kinda backed off when he started plugging games and product but every once in a while a good video pops up in my feed. Leroy’s and ruby’s Stories were entertaining but I rather watch pfi or boosted bois but even they’re starting to lose their luster. But like u said I’m subbed to so many people it’s hard to keep up.

truck is only good for one thing going fast-where is the cup holder??@@

Back