Pokemon Go

7117953957944386522%253Faccount_id%253D1

I need to go get mine. I should have left the game running when i ran almost 7 miles yesterday, but I only had 30% battery :iorun:

I usually do most of the Pokemon stuff on the weekends when Robert is home as it's easier to handle the baby. :giggle:
Tomorrow they're doing a local all day raid caravan from about 6am - 8pm because of Spring Break.
I'm going to try and get Latias and Latios then.

Sweet. Thanks!

About to try and get into the raid caravan now. I completed that stamp last night. The caravan events should help my next step.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you get to step 6, if you enter a raid right when the egg hatches, let the raid time out without fighting, then go back and do it again. You should be able to get 8+ battles off of one raid pass that way.

When you get to step 6, if you enter a raid right when the egg hatches, let the raid time out without fighting, then go back and do it again. You should be able to get 8+ battles off of one raid pass that way.

Wow! That's a good tip. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I managed to get a single ticket to Go Fest 2018. Hopefully it is handled much better than last year. Not off to such a good start with the ticket sales though.

Looks like articles are blaming bots from getting a lot of tickets and then they showed up on eBay shortly after for up to $400.

Looks like articles are blaming bots from getting a lot of tickets and then they showed up on eBay shortly after for up to $400.

There were no anti-bot measures whatsoever and a server that couldn't handle the traffic.

Back