9thcivic's 2018 Toys For Tots Donation Thread

I'm a shadow and been gone for a while. I recently went to a event which was hosted by a middle school who raised the money to have a local BBQ to have a event for us Veterans. The kids were so chill/nice and made me rethink that some of those kids could possibly be struggling. I couldn't donate last year but this year I had to, feelsgoodman

I'm a shadow and been gone for a while. I recently went to a event which was hosted by a middle school who raised the money to have a local BBQ to have a event for us Veterans. The kids were so chill/nice and made me rethink that some of those kids could possibly be struggling. I couldn't donate last year but this year I had to, feelsgoodman
:thumb: good to see you back

How much longer are you going to be accepting money?
A shop is happening in the morning, but I'll probably accept anything through the weekend. That way I can send any remaining money to TFT so they can put it to use before christmas.

A shop is happening in the morning, but I'll probably accept anything through the weekend. That way I can send any remaining money to TFT so they can put it to use before christmas.
Ok thanks. Went ahead and gave a little bit this morning.

Way to go savage... I hope good fortune comes and pays you a visit for your kindness.

2018 9thcivic.com Toys For Tots Shop

Sorry on the delay for posting the pics. They've actually been up in the gallery for quite a while.

Huge thanks to @MrsJrotax101 @jrotax101 The Weight House & crew from College Park, FL for doing the shop and donations.

Shoppers:
Christina, William, Nick (Turtle - Owner of The Weight House), Justin, Chris

Totals:
9thcivic.com and donors - $509.41

21_G.sized.jpg

5_G.sized.jpg

17_G.sized.jpg

IMG_6109.sized.jpg

IMG_6907_3.sized.jpg

IMG_6116.sized.jpg

IMG_6115.sized.jpg

IMG_6122.sized.jpg

IMG_6129.sized.jpg

9_G.sized.jpg

IMG_6132.sized.jpg

IMG_6763.sized.jpg

IMG_6143.sized.jpg

IMG_6155.sized.jpg

IMG_6125.sized.jpg

12_G.sized.jpg

IMG_6166.sized.jpg

IMG_6174.sized.jpg

IMG_6175.sized.jpg

IMG_6196.sized.jpg

IMG_6179.sized.jpg

IMG_6169.sized.jpg

IMG_6839.sized.jpg

22_G.sized.jpg

Over $1200 in toys were donated to Toys For Tots between 9thcivic and the Weight House from multiple toy shopping trips.

Video from the weight house -

View: https://youtu.be/vi86FrHxB74

Also a ton of extra photos from the trip can be found in the gallery here - http://9thcivic.com/gallery/2018-Toys-for-Tots?page=1

Huge thanks to everyone who participated this year. :love: :santa:

Thank you kindly Web for sending me a link to see what you have put together for people who are less fortunate. I appreciate and admire with the greatest respect what you all do to help people in their time of need. Never forget that all of you are very special and many that you can't even thank you for your heart filled work. May the brightest of light lead you in the direction you belong and deserve.

Thank you kindly Web for sending me a link to see what you have put together for people who are less fortunate. I appreciate and admire with the greatest respect what you all do to help people in their time of need. Never forget that all of you are very special and many that you can't even thank you for your heart filled work. May the brightest of light lead you in the direction you belong and deserve.
thanks you kindly for the likes Web, Ron and my sick have a good and prosperous day guy's

Oh Ron... thanks again for the like bud.... you never told how things were in booty land... how's your day going?... anything new?

Back