In need of a base map for RBC swap!!!

Charles Z

I know I'm way behind the power curve but I'm just now getting to do the RBC swap. I need a reputable guy to help me out. Will have 3 inch DP, Invidia Q300 catback, Skunk2 CAI ZDX TB and RBC.

Thanks!

I know I'm way behind the power curve but I'm just now getting to do the RBC swap. I need a reputable guy to help me out. Will have 3 inch DP, Invidia Q300 catback, Skunk2 CAI ZDX TB and RBC.

Thanks!
I am using Rob Reiner from Prayooto, he is a good guy, you can hit him up on Facebook. Or by email.

Are you on stock injectors? If so you should be able to get the car started on one of the standard maps to get you to the tuner.
Who are you going to have tune the car?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Are you on stock injectors? If so you should be able to get the car started on one of the standard maps to get you to the tuner.
Who are you going to have tune the car?

The RDX injectors.... which are 410CC I believe.... and I would like to do e tuning for now....

I would ask the tuner if they can provide you a base map. Otherwise, you can check to see if there is a base calibration for the rdx injectors in flashpro manager.

I would ask the tuner if they can provide you a base map. Otherwise, you can check to see if there is a base calibration for the rdx injectors in flashpro manager.

That's what I need right now. Someone to tune my car... now that vit itsnt doing it anymore idk who to go with.

Seems like folks are having good experiences with etunes. Iketh was another.
You could also reach out to d-rob of iwm in PA, I believe they will etune as well.

Where are you located?

I have also used Derick Robinson recently he did a good job. But now I am using Rob Reiner for my new set up.

I have spent more money tuning my car just about than I got in parts lol.

Seems like folks are having good experiences with etunes. Iketh was another.
You could also reach out to d-rob of iwm in PA, I believe they will etune as well.

Where are you located?

Word! I'm in Savannah GA

I have also used Derick Robinson recently he did a good job. But now I am using Rob Reiner for my new set up.

I have spent more money tuning my car just about than I got in parts lol.

Would you happen to have his contact info?

Back