Squiggy's 2012 DBP II Si Coupe

Be happy you got 6yrs. That’s amazing

Started up no problem after work, too. Keep in mind I only have 53,000 mile on the car. iMid is working again no problem after the third start.

I will still have it tested to see if it needs replaced, though.

Had some Amazon points and gift card balances piling up so I bought:

Torque Solutions
41EyPUfbaXL.jpg

and
61-QP6OTijL._SL1024_.jpg

Had some Amazon points and gift card balances piling up so I bought:

Torque Solutions
41EyPUfbaXL.jpg

and
61-QP6OTijL._SL1024_.jpg
I installed the pedal spacer over the weekend. It is such a wonderful feel now. I wish they had made it years ago when I first bought it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just changed fluids and put in the upper engine mount and notice a good foot long section on the midpipe has been flattened out. :mad:

A lot of work, maybe you should have just bought a old race car:unamusedpopcorn: I did a lot of work on my srt-4 set up for high speed won every 4-6cyl car with turbo I ran against which was like two cars:tiny violin:

Soon! Weather is finally starting to get nice enough to be able to work on the car.

Yeah suppose to be almost 70F today but then back in the 50's tomorrow :/
A lot of work, maybe you should have just bought a old race car:unamusedpopcorn: I did a lot of work on my srt-4 set up for high speed won every 4-6cyl car with turbo I ran against which was like two cars:tiny violin:

Post Reported Scumbag!

How is replacing a header and installing an intake a lot of work? :hmmm?:

Also, why would I buy an old race car when this one is paid off and only has 57,000 miles on it...and already has all the supporting performance mods? :confuzzled:

How is replacing a header and installing an intake a lot of work? :hmmm?:
Also, why would I buy an old race car when this one is paid off and only has 57,000 miles on it...and already has all the supporting performance mods? :confuzzled:

It's called sunofwolf logic :rotfl: Only makes sense to himself :giggle:

Interior lights not shutting off! the two lights yu push on top-this is why the battery goes dead!

Back