Squiggy's 2012 DBP II Si Coupe

I must have missed it. Things are going well. Same old Same old.

Work.Gym. Dinner. Sleep. Repeat. :giggle:
Nice action Booty glad to hear things are going well. Look at least you're caught in a healthier loop then most people are. Have a good rest of the day and let me know the next time you change it up for even a day... curious what will happen.

Nice action Booty glad to hear things are going well. Look at least you're caught in a healthier loop then most people are. Have a good rest of the day and let me know the next time you change it up for even a day... curious what will happen.
thank you kindly bauer311 and booty for the likes. So booty have you changed it up yet? Have a great weekend you guy's and a good weekend to you all. May nice weather grace you with it's presence.

thank you kindly bauer311 and booty for the likes. So booty have you changed it up yet? Have a great weekend you guy's and a good weekend to you all. May nice weather grace you with it's presence.

Changed it up?

I have played some games lately :)

Changed it up?

I have played some games lately :)
ok cool booty, which games? Do you have by any chance cod ghosts? if so or you can get it, I'd gladly game with you with my friend... we're always looking for guys to team with keeping that game alive until ps5 of course

others seemed to be okay on the stock at least for a while in the lower 300's.

others seemed to be okay on the stock at least for a while in the lower 300's.
Yeah, I am aware, but I seem to be having a grinding/rubbing issue in first sometimes...

is your trans fluid pretty new?
Yes, fluid was just changed last week. It is not a gear issue. It is the clutch. I don't remember the specific part, but it is a known issue.

I don't think the honda tranny holds up very well with a lot of power unlike the dodge srt-4 5sp, but I do not have a stock clutch either, its like a stage 2 clutch. SRT-4 makes 300HP or more on the back wheels and it only has the stock turbo-really tiny but spins up very fast. the biggest mistake people do is put too big a turbo and it takes way too long to spin up. I keep my car Honda si NA, and I like to tune to save gas. If I wanted a turbo car I would have bought one. Turbo car fool you into thinking your getting good gas MPG, you will not be saving anything when it starts to spin your MPG goes to nothing:bananawhipdance::bananapoke:
oh yes the clutch issue was fixed in 2013, never buy the first new model of anything.

Back