Credit Agency Equifax Hacked - 143 Million US Residents

Phew.

"Based on the information you provided, our records indicate that your personal information was not impacted by this incident."
Put it in a few more times and it should spit out different results each time. At least that’s what it was doing before. It’s like a random generator.

sounds like a scam so they don't have to pay-how could they even know for sure what was stolen?:hmmm?:

Put it in a few more times and it should spit out different results each time. At least that’s what it was doing before. It’s like a random generator.

Based on the information you provided, our records indicate that your personal information was not impacted by this incident.
Based on the information you provided, our records indicate that your personal information was not impacted by this incident.

I did it 5 times.

now you confirmed your SS number and data will be sold immediately to the highest paying crook ! Where's the $125 cash? Credit reporting is another scam.:flame: Basically they stole your info and sold it to the highest paying crooks and when caught put up another phony web scam to steal even more info and then the gov comes in ands steals back some money for its self and says the gov is doing nothing to help anyone :spazface: Welcome to USA Banana Republic! :spaz:

Ok. I submitted a claim for 10 hrs and the $125 =$325 by pre payed card. I never will expect to see anything. 10 hours has no supporting doc req! I did have someone charging fake stuff on my visa card:flame: So I would suggest at least filing a claim for $325.

Last edited:
capital 1 just had 100 million accounts hacked, this just goes to show companies cannot be trusted with info and also the government is the worst of all. Google, Facebook is the worst, none of them give a crap about you, or these company's or the NSA spy network or banks.

Last edited:
You really can't be that f*cking stupid, can you? You really are an ignorant person to equate Hitler and the Holocaust to the complexities of large scale networking and database management.

Admittedly, I don't tend to block people, I generally prefer to berate them until they leave; although, I don't tend to have time to do that much these days. While most trolls are nonsensical and often ignored, every now and then a semi-valuable piece of information comes out. However, I cannot say I have seen anything of value from the blue neon owning VFR rider who constantly reminds everyone of their ignorance in every other post. If said individual could only learn that it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to post and remove all doubt, things would be a lot better. So, with that in mind, I am considering revising my position in regards to my first statement in this post.

• :surrender:Ba hum bug, propaganda won again! took the H out of post, don't want to give that monster anything.

Last edited:
Had to do that about six months ago. I honestly thought he was a troll or spammer, all of his posts are nonsensical...

I wish I did it that long ago. Definitely thought he was a troll/spammer.

Admittedly, I don't tend to block people, I generally prefer to berate them until they leave; although, I don't tend to have time to do that much these days. While most trolls are nonsensical and often ignored, every now and then a semi-valuable piece of information comes out. However, I cannot say I have seen anything of value from the blue neon owning VFR rider who constantly reminds everyone of their ignorance in every other post. If said individual could only learn that it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to post and remove all doubt, things would be a lot better. So, with that in mind, I am considering revising my position in regards to my first statement in this post.

Yeah I'd block him if I was you. Much more peaceful.

I mean someone could ban him but I'm sure he will just make a new username.... :shady:

:banana whip2: waiting for my $325 pre paid check from settlement to spend on the honda.

Last edited:
Only one here with two actual driving and riding VTEC Honda's.

As usual, still wrong. I own 4 Hondas, 2 have VTEC, 1 has dual stage injection, and the other has a carburetor.

As usual, still wrong. I own 4 Hondas, 2 have VTEC, 1 has dual stage injection, and the other has a carburetor.

I was like I didn't say anything about owning a Honda but I'm assuming you are referring to sunofwolf's post that I ignored lol

I assumed wrong, :help: looks like I can snap out of this muck.

Last edited:
I was like I didn't say anything about owning a Honda but I'm assuming you are referring to sunofwolf's post that I ignored lol

Yes. I didn't realize that if you have someone on your ignore list that it would also block quoted content in someone else's post; that is kind of interesting. But, anyhow, my comment wasn't directed at you; he had a post of randomness (not that it is new) which contained the following part (that I quoted), "Only one here with two actual driving and riding VTEC Honda's." of which you saw my response.

back to hacking and data being stolen:paper:!:bananawhipdance: Make a claim here, it took me five min to fill it out. 1o hours with no doc required is $200 add the standard $125=$325. You could make extra claims for more with doc which I do have about $100 of fraud was on my credit card. I check it every week at least for phony charges. A very good subject here.:joke: ny times said the $125 won't be paid out due to high requests coming in- looks like the gov doesn't give a rats *** about paying people back for damages. I expected this crap. I don't want useless credit reporting.

Last edited:
I don't want useless credit reporting.

Credit reporting is another scam.
so you think it's a scam, but you verify you currently have it, and will continue to have it for 6 months?

"I want a cash payment of $125. I certify that I have credit monitoring and will have it for at least 6 months from today."

cash.png

Back