Black Friday

Stop the madness of Black Friday. So sad.

"I look at these people's faces and I keep thinking one of them could have stepped on him," said one employee. "How could you take a man's life to save $20 on a TV?"

People fighting over the right to spend their money on something they don't need. Those demented souls should be sent to third world countries where there famine is rampant and have to distribute food and rice to starving children for a very long time. This is utter idiocy at it's finest.

Last edited:
literally just about to bump this to see if anyone had anything they found this year

I bought clothes on Macys.com. I didn't bother going to the mall. However, the website was crashing due to too much traffic. So many people were shopping online too...

Braved the madness with the wife last night....fml. she alnost got into it with some chick at walmart who's cart was blocking the end of the aisle we were walking through. I wouldn't have fwlt bad walking away after my wife whooped that *** either, lol!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Braved the madness with the wife last night....fml. she alnost got into it with some chick at walmart who's cart was blocking the end of the aisle we were walking through. I wouldn't have fwlt bad walking away after my wife whooped that *** either, lol!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Too bad it didn't happen and then you recorded it... Then posted to YouTube and got a million views :)

:bump:

Yes it's a 2 year old thread... Not sure why I didn't find it last year.

What are you going to be looking for this Black Friday? Car Parts? Gaming Items? Computer Parts? Tools?

:wash::wash::wash::wash:Getting a Free $700 Heat pump water Heater and dehumidiflyer from Maine Efficiency and 20 led bulbs bathroom installed free by plumber , two Bathroom aerator and low flow showerhead total over a $1,000 free for me!:brock::chill: also free number 2 heating oil about $700 worth free for me. That's $1700 of free stuff-I don't like to pay for anything:wash::wash::chopwood::joke::flame:also $2000 in kitten sales to pay the Bar tab and hand cut steak and wild caught Norwegian salmon steaks-the best in the world. Donate to sunofwolf charity Fund!

Last edited:
This time of year is always stressful as hell. All I wanna do is spend more money!! [emoji389][emoji389][emoji389]

just hold onto your receipt and return it after you use it:rotfl:

Tools and maybe some car stuff for the subie. Nothing major though car wise.

Oh you are buying stuff for the Subie. I didn't think you were doing any upgrades on it.

This time of year is always stressful as hell. All I wanna do is spend more money!! [emoji389][emoji389][emoji389]

I'm great at talking myself out of buying things all year lol

More comics and manga!

I've never owned a comic... To be honest I don't really remember reading any comics. :eek: Also what is manga? Should I Google it on my work laptop? lol

Back