Black Friday

PSSSSSH That's a daily struggle :rotfl:

Oh gosh.

See I have the money but I just rather see it sit in my accounts, stocks, IRA's, ect :hiding:

I was going to get the new Pixel 4a 5G over the weekend when they were offering a trade-in deal for older Pixel owners (I have the 2XL as you know) but couldn't drop the $500 up front and then wait for them to get my phone and give me X amount for trade-in (which was decent).

Anyone getting anything for Cyber Monday? Probably more **** that no one wants or people think is a "deal" :hiding: :giggle:

Really eyeballing a Secret Lab Gaming Chair, currently sitting on a dining room chair with zero padding, but the two month wait is sorta outweighing the $75 Savings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh gosh.

See I have the money but I just rather see it sit in my accounts, stocks, IRA's, ect :hiding:

I was going to get the new Pixel 4a 5G over the weekend when they were offering a trade-in deal for older Pixel owners (I have the 2XL as you know) but couldn't drop the $500 up front and then wait for them to get my phone and give me X amount for trade-in (which was decent).

Yeah, i'm the same as you. I have an old OnePlus phone, which still works, but i would also like their new one they've just brought out. Ooooo, the decisions! :D

But when you change that "need" to a want, it is! I don't like my offroad spec Civic

Just gotta have will power :)

Really eyeballing a Secret Lab Gaming Chair, currently sitting on a dining room chair with zero padding, but the two month wait is sorta outweighing the $75 Savings.

2 month wait! **** that. #nope

I'm forced to have the will power! Which is fine, helps me really make sure I am getting the best product that I can buy instead of impulse shopping

Picked up a few things. Stuff I'd been eyeing for weeks/months already, so I'd been waiting for BF. Discounts weren't really that good, but since I was going to purchase anyway I figured why not wait and take the discount however low it might be.

upload_2020-11-30_8-34-2.png

upload_2020-11-30_8-34-46.png

That's basically everything on my shopping list as well!! Let me know how that crash bar looks! I'm going to need one with the road I live on

I didn't do any shopping. I didn't really follow any stores to see if there were deals honestly

Just picked up some little stuff to make the shifting better. Not really doing too many big changes just yet. But hybrid racing got some more of my money for black Friday, lol. Screenshot_20221125-234509_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Always wondered if those detent springs are worth it when having a hybrid or acuity shifter.

Always wondered if those detent springs are worth it when having a hybrid or acuity shifter.
Turns out they're not quite as easy to install as i had thought. But i will try to get to it soon. The whole spring combo goes in different parts of the transmission that are accesible from the outside. Just gotta make time to make it happen.

Back