Oh shxt it's Papii ;)

Slamming it , well I put hids and rear visor from my 8th and yellow fog lights , than my old coils from 8th on than just chill for a while

Sent from a iPhone using BAUWWWS network swag.

185a751a-69d6-e85d.jpg

185a751a-448d-951b.jpg

And there she is ladies my baby!!
is this pic in a garage/patio..? If you have a bigger version, post it up. It looks like there is a search light or something shining down on your car lol

It's my yard with an awning on it , and I have a special light that just shines on car when I walk by it , so she gets all the attention :D

Niice Nice. Good to see you man. NY yea?

I have to say... I have a love/hate on the slammed thing. I love the way it looks despite how much I hate it. Nice car both times over though. Love the pic of the guy in the old civic looking at your 8th.

I have respect for driving that low. Has to be a pain. Like a woman in stilettos. You know she can't run from the cops but damm it looks good.

Just don't hate on track/DD peeps and I won't hate on your flush/drop. hahahahah someones gotta get the groceries....

Lol thanks man , I never hate on speed people , I respect everyone and there intentions , no one needs to be judged

What kind of camera are you shooting with? The pic is super small

iPhone pic , I'll get his res soon

look who it is!!! Im regretting not getting an 9th, but I figure I'll pick one up in 2 years once the tsx doesn't have so much negative equity. I am also waiting to see what they'll do with the 2013 si's

Back