Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

That's what I mean, @ron v ! What if Japan turns me away once I get all the way there?

giphy.gif

Yup that’s what we’re afraid of too. Not sure how Vietnam or Southeast Asia for that matter is gonna handle this situation. We had our air bnb cancelled back in early March in Vietnam. We’re not gonna book anything for at least a month.

been tracking my ups package. said it was to be delivered yesterday by end of day, arrival scan said its in town. it never showed up and now its says it will be delivered by the 15th. still saying its in town. i could go pick it up myself at this point.

Morning :wave:

been tracking my ups package. said it was to be delivered yesterday by end of day, arrival scan said its in town. it never showed up and now its says it will be delivered by the 15th. still saying its in town. i could go pick it up myself at this point.

What's in the package?

View: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3519170544764690&id=100000153376215

Here is a link to some of the cars that came out to his cookout this past weekend. He tries to have them more often but with this covid stuff it has been put off. On the next one I'll let you know if you want to come out.

I wish I was closer.. I'd come out.

theres a few in ontario. i guess theres one big one but they use different names throughout ontario for the same company.

Back