Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

i ordered mothers day flowers a month ago. my wife went to the drug store yesterday and she said there were a lot of men going in for cards last minute but they were out of cards. i used to be a last minute guy but its a lot less stressful doing things a head of time.

Remember because the 5 increments of the date lol :giggle: 5 10 20

naw father-in-law passed away today. He's had health issues over the years (first stroke was in 2005 with multiple others since). He was at an assisted living facility (very nice place) and they found him in cardiac arrest.

Ah man yeah you’ve talked about his health in the past. Sorry to hear the news

Morning fellas, guess I'm training for a new thing at work this week. Boss was a little vague about it, but we are also reauming 100% manning this week so that's a plus.

@bootyluvr, sorry to hear about your father-in-law. I hope y'all are doing ok.

I just saw on the news this morning that Jerry Stiller has also passed away.

Hope all y'all are staying safe out there.

Sorry ya'll was just trying to make a funny last night with 5-10-20 being date of increments of 5 :think:

Sorry to hear that, will keep y'all in thoughts

Thanks.

Ah man yeah you’ve talked about his health in the past. Sorry to hear the news

Thanks. Yes he's had quite the last 15 years (like I said with first stroke being 2005) but the past 2-3 years have been hard for him and the family.

@bootyluvr, sorry to hear about your father-in-law. I hope y'all are doing ok.

Thanks. We are doing alright. :bighug:

Morning Ron Ron :tongue:

Riverside and San Bernardino county rescind the wearing of face covering Saturday (with the exception of employees in stores). I really hope we’re next. Sucks wearing these things when it’s a thousand degrees out.

Last edited:
I wanna do awd on my eg. Think I’m gonna start piecing together the parts but they are rare and expensive. Outside of just buying a kit.

An AWD EG would be so much fun to build but you are right it is getting hard to find OEM parts to do a budget build. I am really wanting to convert my FB6 to awd like Harry Sparks did.

Like 6 months ago a guy near me had the drive shaft and tranny for $1k. I kick myself in the butt for not getting it while I had the chance.

Riverside and San Bernardino county rescind the wearing of face covering Saturday (with the exception of employees in stores). I really hope we’re next. Sucks wearing these things when it’s a thousand degrees out.

At this point, it’s basically virtue signaling to wear masks, at least locally. Infection rate in King County, WA was 46 new cases yesterday (2.3 million population). In my city of Kirkland (home of the first outbreaks of deaths back in early March - population 100,000), we’ve had 11 deaths in the last 6 weeks and 3 new cases over the last 7 days.

Lower infection rates, increased testing, etc. arguably we’re safer today without masks than we were in March with masks.

I hope you're holding up okay, @bootyluvr , I'm sorry to hear the news about your father-in-law. If you need a weird Texas fact to cheer you up, just say so.

My July flight is looking plausible again, but I dunno man...

I'm kinda scared to do it.

Back