Failed emissions... Help!

U can see brents work on his YouTube channel. He’s tuned every car under the sun and a fair amount of 9th gens. If I lived in Colorado I would’ve had him tune my car.

Just a general question, does anyone running the kraftwerks kit have complete readiness on their emissions monitors?

Yes, I came across a few older threads saying anythign tuned by vit would not pass the ecu readiness due to incomplete monitors. I am to the point of where I need to figure out if its a tune issue or a mechanical issue. Had a vacuum line that was completely disconnected from the purge line so I am slowly figuring this out. Learning a brand new to me car's vacuum system is FUN FUN FUN

Welp, not sure if anyone even cares but I got my car to complete its readiness monitors. Had to take EVERYTHING off, flashed back to stock and had to drive it around for a few days to get all the readiness monitors to complete!

Attachments

• 2020-07-23.jpg
    2020-07-23.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
Welp, not sure if anyone even cares but I got my car to complete its readiness monitors. Had to take EVERYTHING off, flashed back to stock and had to drive it around for a few days to get all the readiness monitors to complete!
Ouch...im sure that wasn't fun. Glad you got it sorted though.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Are you going to put everything back on, or was it too much of a headache at this point?

I'm waiting to use up the rest of my pump gas and a few more gaskets but will be reinstalling everything... At least plan to reinstall everything

Right on. You should make a build thread for it since you've gotta go back through all the work anyway. ;)

I was acutally thinking about doing that and filming it. I dont see too much information on the KW kit for the 9th gens in terms of diyer full installs.

Back