Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

so i ordered a yonaka cat back for my civic like 2 weeks ago. emailed the place i got it from and they said its on back order, didnt say how long so i though it would be a week or two more. inquired about another exhaust for the golf and was told most of the yonaka exhausts are on back order for 2+ months.. should i just keep the order and install the exhaust at the end of summer or cancel the order? also im not sure why this information wasnt given as i was in contact with them when i placed the order.

so i ordered a yonaka cat back for my civic like 2 weeks ago. emailed the place i got it from and they said its on back order, didnt say how long so i though it would be a week or two more. inquired about another exhaust for the golf and was told most of the yonaka exhausts are on back order for 2+ months.. should i just keep the order and install the exhaust at the end of summer or cancel the order? also im not sure why this information wasnt given as i was in contact with them when i placed the order.

Yonaka, too? I recommended my Tsudo to a friend, and those won't be out until the end of summer, either. Maybe there's some sort of weird hold up across the board?

A weirdly good discussion question came out of sunofwolf's containment thread:

Is speed/power all that matters when it comes to manufacturing cars? :think:

Yonaka, too? I recommended my Tsudo to a friend, and those won't be out until the end of summer, either. Maybe there's some sort of weird hold up across the board?
my guess is they stopped making them because of the virus and now the orders are back logged. plus the shipping. going to have the golfs resonator cut out and a pipe welded in. cheaper than spending $600 on a cat back.

This was 4th gear. Such long gears in this golf. This about 60mph didn't even use 5th gear.
20200626-160013.jpg

yeah it would have to be in absolutely immaculate condition and even still that price is about 1500 to high

Gotta go look for some steel toe work shoes this afternoon. It was hot out on the FedEx route today fellas. Almost got an eg hatch this week for $700, but someone closer to the guy beat me to it...still on the hunt. Also got my eye out for a replacement for the subie...if i could only find the right color...

Hope all y'all are doing well. Things have gotten lively around here again, I love seeing all the activity again!

@webby

86F (feels like 92F) but humidity & dew point are down (as of now) :giggle:

Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 66° F

Had a massive storm on Saturday. Flooded 70% of my back yard. Hail and high winds. It was nuts. It was a mesocyclone, never seen anything like it.

Back