Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

It looks like we have about the same sleep schedule!
I fell asleep around 7 (because tired) and woke up at 5am to my alarm. I was like 'OH NO I SLEPT FOREVER' :rotfl:

Are Boots and Stormy the same breed of cat?

Boots & Stormy are brothers. They are almost 2 years old (we've had them for 1 year).

So all of Ontario is in phase two except for two small towns, one of which I live in. The other is the next town over. But the city ( Windsor ) is open. Makes sense?

All because the farmers here use migrant workers and there have been large outbreaks of the virus between all of them because the farmers build them housing that cram them together.

Good Morning!

Got passed by both a (New) Supra and a 10th Civic Hatch that thought it was a Type R. This kinda got me thinkin'...

Do people like the new Supra? I've literally only seen one in the wild so far, and that was today.

Good Morning!

Got passed by both a (New) Supra and a 10th Civic Hatch that thought it was a Type R. This kinda got me thinkin'...

Do people like the new Supra? I've literally only seen one in the wild so far, and that was today.

I hate the new Supra. Looks like a jacked up BMW. I guess cause it basically is. :(

I thought that it looked weird, too. Like a weird BMW Toyota homunculus.

Evening, everyone. It's almost Friday!

i dig em i think they look nice BUT i would never get one. for the same price id just get a CPO m3 and call it a day

replaced the front pads and rotors on the golf yesterday. also did an oil change, it takes synthetic 5w40. thankfully i found enough bottles of it around the shop so i only paid for a filter.
next on the list is a cat back ( resonator has a hole ), intake to get the filter off the top of the engine and some lowering springs. oh and i need some new tires. safety last.

replaced the front pads and rotors on the golf yesterday. also did an oil change, it takes synthetic 5w40. thankfully i found enough bottles of it around the shop so i only paid for a filter.
next on the list is a cat back ( resonator has a hole ), intake to get the filter off the top of the engine and some lowering springs. oh and i need some new tires. safety last.

So you did end up buying it? I don't remember reading that you got it.

So you did end up buying it? I don't remember reading that you got it.
well, havent actually put any money towards the purchase yet but i plan to today. sent the info in to get it plated yesterday as well. im fully committed in buying my first german car.

i dig em i think they look nice BUT i would never get one. for the same price id just get a CPO m3 and call it a day

Or just get a brand new M2 and really call it a day.

“they” say it’s the better one to get....

Back