Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Then red stripes... ;) makes it FASTER
Those will be going.

But! But! But!

200.gif

Good Morning!

I got my replacement glasses frames yesterday and installed my lenses backwards because of course I did. For like a solid hour I thought I had somehow gotten the wrong frame when I noticed that the curves were reversed. :rotfl:

Good Morning!

I got my replacement glasses frames yesterday and installed my lenses backwards because of course I did. For like a solid hour I thought I had somehow gotten the wrong frame when I noticed that the curves were reversed. :rotfl:

hahahahah, I'm glad you were able to humor yourself. Thanks for sharing with us :) Good morning from Phoenix !

customer brings their high mileage dodge caliber in for an exhaust noise, cat has rotted off of the exhaust pipe.

cusomer- " well why didnt you see that last time it was in when you did the alternator?"

76 dew :bleh:. I've experienced 81 dew and it was atrocious. The second you walked outside you would sweat instantly.

customer brings their high mileage dodge caliber in for an exhaust noise, cat has rotted off of the exhaust pipe.

cusomer- " well why didnt you see that last time it was in when you did the alternator?"

Dodge at it again with that superior build quality

It's definitely been hot during the day in my neck of the woods, but the evenings ate great for sitting outside when there's a breeze like right now.

Morning :wave:

76 dew :bleh:. I've experienced 81 dew and it was atrocious. The second you walked outside you would sweat instantly.

Yeah the wife and I took a walk when she got home from work and it was definitely tough.

It's definitely been hot during the day in my neck of the woods, but the evenings ate great for sitting outside when there's a breeze like right now.

"when there's a breeze" is the key words lol We haven't had a nice evening in a while...

Good Morning!!

I slept for like 10 hours, so I'm ready to throw down today! :eyebrows:

...Which for the uninitiated means more goofing around than usual.

Good Morning!!

I slept for like 10 hours, so I'm ready to throw down today! :eyebrows:

...Which for the uninitiated means more goofing around than usual.

Damn old man! :giggle:

I fell asleep around 9pm.. Wife came to bed around 11pm and closed the bedroom door (we always do) but Stormy was in the room (she didn't know)... So around 11:45pm I hear scratching at the door. He wanted to get out. So I woke up to let him out and use the bathroom. Then I was like not tired so I laid on the couch and fell asleep with the TV on. Woke up at 5am for my alarm.

So 9pm-11:45pm
12(ish) - 5am

I'm feeling good now but I'm sure I'll be tired later.

Stormy

Stormy 4.jpg

Damn old man! :giggle:

I fell asleep around 9pm.. Wife came to bed around 11pm and closed the bedroom door (we always do) but Stormy was in the room (she didn't know)... So around 11:45pm I hear scratching at the door. He wanted to get out. So I woke up to let him out and use the bathroom. Then I was like not tired so I laid on the couch and fell asleep with the TV on. Woke up at 5am for my alarm.

So 9pm-11:45pm
12(ish) - 5am

I'm feeling good now but I'm sure I'll be tired later.

Stormy

View attachment 60959

It looks like we have about the same sleep schedule!
I fell asleep around 7 (because tired) and woke up at 5am to my alarm. I was like 'OH NO I SLEPT FOREVER' :rotfl:

Are Boots and Stormy the same breed of cat?

Back