Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Happy Father’s Day to all you papi’s our there. Hug your dads for me....this is my first Father’s Day without my dad. He had a year long battle with ALS and passed on 7/30/19.

Happy Father’s Day to all you papi’s our there. Hug your dads for me....this is my first Father’s Day without my dad. He had a year long battle with ALS and passed on 7/30/19.

Dang sorry to hear. This is my wife's first Father's Day without her dad. He passed away on May 10th. She handled it alright today. Her dad was cremated so she stopped by her mom's and "saw him"

This is my first one without my dad also. Just tried not to think about it too much today. Of course we really didn't celebrate the day anyway, just wasn't feeling like it this year.

We went over my parents to give my dad his card/gifts. My sister and wife/I split his main gift. Some outdoor weather rain gauge thingy. Then the wife/I got him a few t-shirts.

My grandmother (his mom) wanted to get him a new TV for Father's Day... So my mom gave me the money that my grandmother gave her and I got him a 50" Samsung 4k TV. It replaces their 32" Westinghouse TV lol

really digging the konig ampliform. been looking at rims ever since i sold my xxrs. i keep wondering if i should get +35s again or just be safe with +45s. i want to run the stock alignment specs with no rubbing. i was lower with the xxrs and hated the rubbing so much and really hated the amount of camber i had to run. i just dont know if it will be any different with the height im at now. and this is why ive been looking for a rim i like in a higher offset and these kind of do it.

Mini-ampliform-02.jpg

I went to a Gun Show with my Dad today and watched "The Rare Breed" later with him and Grandma.

Nice :thumbsup: Did you buy anything? Did your dad buy anything?

really digging the konig ampliform. been looking at rims ever since i sold my xxrs. i keep wondering if i should get +35s again or just be safe with +45s. i want to run the stock alignment specs with no rubbing. i was lower with the xxrs and hated the rubbing so much and really hated the amount of camber i had to run. i just dont know if it will be any different with the height im at now. and this is why ive been looking for a rim i like in a higher offset and these kind of do it.

Those wheels do look good. I dig them.

Nice :thumbsup: Did you buy anything? Did your dad buy anything?

I got this antique switchblade and a cleaning kit, and my dad bought a bunch of ammo for his various firearms. (edit: bigger picture of it on the last page.)

60972-71b92b6994c6e165b12c0632991eec45.jpg

The best part of the switchblade purchase was the mini-tutorial this guy gave me; He looked kinda like Tommy Chong without a headband. I'll try to approximate him--

Okay kid, this here's a switchblade -- this little safety bead here slides up and down to keep it from openin' up in your pocket. Real bad time if that happens. You rock this handle back to fold it, and press until you feel it click.

And lastly, the big bead is the one you press when you're ready to ROCK N ROLL, MAAAAN!

MFW:

You've had to use this thing many times, haven't you?

307832235113201.gif

I got this antique switchblade and a cleaning kit, and my dad bought a bunch of ammo for his various firearms. (edit: bigger picture of it on the last page.)

Nice :thumbsup: I just went in half of 1,000 rounds of 5.56 ammo with a buddy. He asked if I wanted to split the 1,000 and I said sure :)

Nice :thumbsup: I just went in half of 1,000 rounds of 5.56 ammo with a buddy. He asked if I wanted to split the 1,000 and I said sure :)

Wow :eek:

They had ammo cans and stuff with that many rounds ( and a bunch of people doing their own reloads ) , but I wind up turning any tradeshow/convention visit into antiquing. It's something I inherited from my mom. :oops:

Wow :eek:

They had ammo cans and stuff with that many rounds ( and a bunch of people doing their own reloads ) , but I wind up turning any tradeshow/convention visit into antiquing. It's something I inherited from my mom. :oops:

I know a few people that doing reloading but it's not my thing. I'm fine with paying the extra to get new ammo.

Antiquing 'eh? I'm glad I didn't inherit buying tons of **** from my mom. Fortunately I'm like my dad and hate buying stuff/keeping stuff. lol

Antiquing 'eh? I'm glad I didn't inherit buying tons of **** from my mom. Fortunately I'm like my dad and hate buying stuff/keeping stuff. lol

It's why I have so much old stuff. It also doesn't help that I come from a lengthy family lineage of repairmen -- so nothing ever breaks at the house :confused:

Back