2015 si sedan

Rims came in. Installed my civic winter tires ( they look like all seasons so they'll be fine for some summer driving ).

20200707-182447.jpg

18x8 et42

I love Volkswagen GTI or Golf. I had a ginster yellow 98 GTI. It was a fun car when I had it and still is a fun car.

So practically lay it over the OEM emblem?? Wow, I saw a video of a guy ripping it out of the steering wheel and I cringed when I saw some of the slashes and notable damages he left on the steering wheel.
Correct. It’s just a sticker you place over the oem. Ignore the comments about authenticity and whatever else. A thousand companies in China make these “j’s racing” badges and put them in boxes to make it look like j’s racing made them. J’s doesn’t even make an emblem like this. They make an entire steering wheel replacement that has the red badge for like $550 dollars.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1SwmXY4Ih1U

Hard to believe @bootyluvr liked a pic of a hatch. Kinda feel like he’s trollin.

seriously I like gti golf hatches. Take the gap out the well they look pretty mean. Looking good brah.

thanks. its nice to have another car to mod and i wish it were a gti. these cars remind me a lot of the eg hatch body lines when ever i look at them now.

next mods are going to be intake and vacuum pump delete as im pretty sure its leaking.

Hard to believe @bootyluvr liked a pic of a hatch. Kinda feel like he’s trollin.

Really @ron v :confused: I was being nice and liked his post/picture. It doesn't mean I like the hatch. I just like that he was able to get a daily/beater and is happy with it. It doesn't make me a troll. smh

thanks. its nice to have another car to mod and i wish it were a gti. these cars remind me a lot of the eg hatch body lines when ever i look at them now.

next mods are going to be intake and vacuum pump delete as im pretty sure its leaking.
Yea they do kinda have the butt of a hatch don’t they?

Really @ron v :confused: I was being nice and liked his post/picture. It doesn't mean I like the hatch. I just like that he was able to get a daily/beater and is happy with it. It doesn't make me a troll. smh

im pretty upset that i couldnt find a pos $1000 or less beater still.

Thought we were cool.. Guess not. smh

But the GTI is much nicer than anything you've looked at

It's not a GTI. 2.5L inline 5 cylinder. I wish it was a GTI.

When the wife's hatchback lease is up in two more years I'm going to seriously consider buying a used GTI mk6 or 7 with a DSG for her.

Last edited:
Still waiting for my yonaka exhaust for the si. Should come in in time to store the car for the winter.

Picked up some OEM parts for the golf, was missing the left side grill and all the front splash shields and one front fender liner. Really wanted this stuff for winter. Former tech from my work that works for Audi and got the parts at cost.

Wife adopted a dog that doesn't know how to lay down properly.

Also installed a usb usb charger in my golf as it didn't have any. Removed the cigarette lighter power outlet and put it in its place. Thought that was really smart. Really want to upgrade the audio in this car, just some new component speakers with a new amp and maybe a double din deck eventually. Also really debating retrofitting some projectors since this car will be driven in the dark more offer as a winter car.

20200808-150802.jpg

20200808-150545.jpg

20200808-142529.jpg

20200808-135930.jpg

IMG-20200808-133734-555.jpg

Wife comes into the garage " omg ! "

Compared to my stock exhaust video the stock exhaust almost sounds louder. May be the distance of the phone, also different phones for each video.

View: https://youtu.be/JZEReQT8E9A

But it is louder. Took it to pick up pizza with my son and had a couple adults look at me as I drove by. I feel 25 again.

Wife comes into the garage " omg ! "

Compared to my stock exhaust video the stock exhaust almost sounds louder. May be the distance of the phone, also different phones for each video.

View: https://youtu.be/JZEReQT8E9A

But it is louder. Took it to pick up pizza with my son and had a couple adults look at me as I drove by. I feel 25 again.

You have already begun to collect haters! Congrats!!

Really want to get a front lip and side skirts over the winter. Thinking of doing a modulo with magen skirt combo. I've also had these same headlights saved on Facebook market place for 2 months but the seller hasn't dropped the price at all and its about a 45 minute drive to get them.

upload_2020-11-15_8-19-18.png

What to buy for boxing day sales (Canadian thing after Christmas)?

Front modulo lip and magen side skirts or ktuned clutch master and slave kit???

Ktuned Primary and Secondary cylinder kit for sure
Well. I've decided to do the most adult thing ever and not buy car parts. The discount on the kit is only 7% anyways. After contemplating what to buy while taking a poop I've come to the conclusion that I want to pay off all my debt. All those times I've put $300-500 a week to pay off my credit card after buying car parts made me realize I could put that towards paying off my line of credit instead. If I put that much down every week I can be debt free (besides my house) in well under a year.

Adulting sucks some times. Also want to buy computer parts when ryzen 5600x and rtx 3060tis are available.

Back