Honda Releases Type R Exclusive Look Video

if you ever want to see that info on the side, you should be able to rotate your phone to landscape and it should actually auto appear. It's only vertical it tends to cut off that profile info.

type r... How's the hunt for type R's @Nomar06 ... is the wife on board?

well I like the car,:bananawhipdance: just piss me off I don't have the dough to buy one, so it has to be no good.:chopwood:

were you the buyer???? Pretty rare car with that kind of mileage & condtion

How's the hunt for type R's @Nomar06 ... is the wife on board?

just browsing at the moment....she is on board, so no issues there. Not sure she would be too happy with a brand new sticker price. So most likely used one....Which is fine by me.

I cannot fathom how expensive that'll have to be to cover the cost of the electric motors, and others mentioned it may kill off the manual transmission option

Indeed....def would be close to $50k price at that point.

Even if they're planning on continuing the fwd variant alongside the spicier awd version, the cost is starting to defeat the whole purpose of what the CTR is supposed to be in the first place. But it is cool that they're making a baller version for all the rich folk out there, maybe in 10 years it'll depreciate enough for regular guys to get their hands on.

:flame::flame:Seems like webby is the New bad guy on the block, I hate electric junky cars-they can't even make a wheel sensor work. How these electric cars going to be repaired when they hit a puddle of water?:banana whip2:

Back