Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

The stiffeners go inside the hole to tighten the gap. The ones in that diagram don’t look like they do but I’m being vague. I’ll take a better look after work.

Oh yeah, those mid stiffeners don't even sit in the same spot.
Whoops! Nevermind me over here. :iough::tongue:

I just saw this car on Reddit and thought of @ron v and @bauer311 :giggle:

6bkpkf07ldi51.jpg

YouTube Build:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRnPSqQnRbI&feature=youtu.be

checked out a shop close by and they had a skunk2 knob. thing felt really nice n heavy also looks great in person. might have to go back n grab it :/

cant seem to find the shift knob thread can someone link me?:dog:

After watching this video now i understand why these are important, i don't see why they're so expensive though.
“Spoon”. There are others who sell them for around $90 or so. Still a lot for what it is material wise.

So I bought an android radio from Amazon for $130cnd for my golf. Android 8.1 with a 9 inch screen. Didn't really need it but I'm curious how good it'll be and if the speakers will sound any better. I want to get a 4 channel amp and replace the component speakers eventually.

I see lots of YouTube people using these radios, if they're any good I'm wondering why anyone buys a standard double din radio anymore? They're always around $400-700 new.

I like the factory radio in the 9th gens, but do wish there was a way to get android auto to work with my s9. I've tried all the stuff in the tutorials and nothing works. I may just change it out for an android radio as well just to get the nav and stuff to work for me. The only thing I'd really miss from the standard radio is the trip computer giving me my avg mpg for each trip in the car, other than that, meh.

Waited in line for a while for chick fil chicken sandwich. It was meh. Disappointed

Back