Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

So yonaka exhaust is pushed further back into October.

Should I wait or cancel my order and get a k tuned or full race and pay more?

So yonaka exhaust is pushed further back into October.

Should I wait or cancel my order and get a k tuned or full race and pay more?

Ouch. That sucks man. I would confirm stock on other options before cancelling for sure.

Drive the big dog to work today. I hate driving it cause it’s not mine and the gas is atrocious but it’s crazy comfy and has AC!!! I drove my s10 yesterday and was drenched in sweat after a 15 minute drive haha. 40F33D8B-E061-400A-BF54-B3E9AF2333C6.jpeg

My dad has a '07 Silverado (base model extended cab 2WD). Can't believe how it rusted over the rear tires... SMH

Man my padres might not be the best team but they are fun to watch. I hope they keep them together next year.

Good Morning!

Boss is away, but there's lots to do so I'm gonna be a good Technician.

tenor.gif

:rotfl::rotfl:

going to hit maybe 77 here today and sunny perfect weather for the VFR 800 with brand new 10-40 racing castrol- when i put new oil in I can feel it shift better and run smoother -I shinned it up to with turtle cremetic wax-and cleaned the wheels with cleaner too.:guitar:Here the vtec kick in at 6100 then onward to 11750rpm:lildevil: this is the 2006 model the fastest vfr 800 ever made oand the only black one in the whole state-never seen another one abs model-no traction control- no tnps either

Attachments

• DSC00294.JPG
    DSC00294.JPG
    7.7 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
We have a mandatory WebEx from 11am-12pm. :shady:

Busy day here. In and out of Webex and Zoom Meetings all morning. (I can't believe we're still going through with the Zoom pilot... :banghead:)

I wish we still had WebEx.

Teams is all weird and fickle!

...and smelly.

One of the last places I was at used Teams. It definitely was fickle at best.

Busy day here. In and out of Webex and Zoom Meetings all morning. (I can't believe we're still going through with the Zoom pilot... :banghead:)

We don't allow Zoom anymore since the hack a few months back. We've been WebEx based since before that anyways but some people had Zoom meetings with vendors/contractors and they nix'd that.

We don't allow Zoom anymore since the hack a few months back. We've been WebEx based since before that anyways but some people had Zoom meetings with vendors/contractors and they nix'd that.
Kinda the same here, but the business decided to continue with Zoom even after the hacks. But I think the security team is working directly with Zoom to secure our instance. I know they converted all personal accounts that were created with a corp email address to enterprise accounts, so that's a plus.

Back