Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I like the factory radio in the 9th gens, but do wish there was a way to get android auto to work with my s9. I've tried all the stuff in the tutorials and nothing works. I may just change it out for an android radio as well just to get the nav and stuff to work for me. The only thing I'd really miss from the standard radio is the trip computer giving me my avg mpg for each trip in the car, other than that, meh.

i cant find an android radio for the 9th gen on amazon, only 8th gen. the trade off on functionality would be worth losing the mpg trip stuff. interested to see how well this radio will perform though.

Just got my first oil change yesterday on my Tacoma. My wife and I are going tomorrow to look at a house where I will be closer to work and the coast. I have been driving an hour and a half to work everyday and next Sunday I finally start my 12 hour shifts. So hopefully this house will work out we are planning to stay on a milliliter base while I wait my 2 years of employment to purchase a home.

Just got my first oil change yesterday on my Tacoma. My wife and I are going tomorrow to look at a house where I will be closer to work and the coast. I have been driving an hour and a half to work everyday and next Sunday I finally start my 12 hour shifts. So hopefully this house will work out we are planning to stay on a milliliter base while I wait my 2 years of employment to purchase a home.

1.5 hours each way to work.. damn :-/ good luck!

i bought a set of blox lug nuts when i bought my xxr rims to find out the lug nuts are too wide to fit. im looking at buying some konig ampliforms possibly over winter, how would i find out if the blox lug nuts would fit?

1.5 hours each way to work.. damn :-/ good luck!
Yup 3 hours of my day is just driving :(. I am really excited about the move but the only downside is I am not going to have E85 available all the time. So I am going to have to make trips back home to feel up a drum.

Yup 3 hours of my day is just driving :(. I am really excited about the move but the only downside is I am not going to have E85 available all the time. So I am going to have to make trips back home to feel up a drum.

Yeah around here I'm surprised how many places have E even though I have no need for it lol

We have e85 just about everywhere in the Fayetteville area too. It is kinda crazy how sporadic the e85 pumps are in other areas

And more bad thunderstorms this evening. So much rain. Lights flickered a few times but thankfully power didn't go out.

And more bad thunderstorms this evening. So much rain. Lights flickered a few times but thankfully power didn't go out.

i think ive lost power more in philly than i did in TX, working from home once the power goes out is a fun challenge

i bought a set of blox lug nuts when i bought my xxr rims to find out the lug nuts are too wide to fit. im looking at buying some konig ampliforms possibly over winter, how would i find out if the blox lug nuts would fit?

Unfortunately, lug shape can be kind of a fluctuating variable. I had some lugs that I wanted to fit to my current wheels, but couldn't because they had a weird acorn-shaped base that didn't sit flush. Do you have a picture of them?

i think ive lost power more in philly than i did in TX, working from home once the power goes out is a fun challenge

You need a hotspot :)

Morning :wave:

Not going to lie I really miss Fayetteville. There was so much to do and the drag strip was really close.

Is your current/new location going to be permanent for years and years?
Good Morning! I hit my foot on some furniture in the dark, so I'm hobblin' today. :violin:

Good Morning.

:eek:

Thunderstorms are making it feel nasty out. Hot and muggy today.

Yeah that's the normal humidity here lol

Weather.JPG

77F (feels like 91F).... at 9:30am :eek:
100% humidity and dew point of 77F..

Unfortunately, lug shape can be kind of a fluctuating variable. I had some lugs that I wanted to fit to my current wheels, but couldn't because they had a weird acorn-shaped base that didn't sit flush. Do you have a picture of them?

Might help:
https://www.discounttire.com/learn/lug-nuts

Thunderstorms are making it feel nasty out. Hot and muggy today. View attachment 61445
I know we need the rain, but damn if it doesn't make being outside miserable.

77F (feels like 91F).... at 9:30am :eek:
100% humidity and dew point of 77F..

Uh uh. Whole buncha nope.

dew point of 77F..

GdGk9Iu.gif

Back