Honda-Fan's Silver Machine

Hardmotion responded.

IT'S ON ITS WAY FROM SEIBON

giphy.gif

It's okay. Just think about what your car is gonna look like with that hood on there. It's gonna be sooooo nice.

Well...the anticipation is killing me! Especially since all I got goin on my car are some rain guards. Which in all fairness got here like 4 days early, score!

Hey everyone! :itsme:

Firstly, it came in a pizza box, which was hype. Secondly it came with a little envelope mailer with a STICKER ... and some documentation.

So on the last page of the Seibon documentation, it says pins are REQUIRED.

Smiley's only had those metal pins like the ones @Nomar06 was mentioning. I don't like the way those look at all! I'm going to take a road trip up to the big Summit store in Arlington tomorrow to get some Aerocatches and do this right. I'm gonna make an appointment to see a friend of my Dad's who does body work to have the whole thing made real professional-like.

I left it in the package because I'll probably end up transporting it to the Body Shop soon. I did hug the box, I am unashamed.

IMG_20200911_172806.jpg

Well, I got some pins. I got some Aerocatches with a carbon fiber print on them with locks. Summit didn't have them in store, so I ordered what I wanted on Amazon instead.

So yeah, I'm on that Cup Noodle squad for this month! Aerocatch Carbon-Look hood Pins with Locks are like 120 USD.

I feel fancy like @Nomar06 but man that purchase hurt lmao

Okay! So update for everyone:

1. Thanks @fahnix for the sticker hook-up! I 1000% recommend hitting him up if you're wanting stickers made for anything! This is coming from someone who absolutely loves stickers and is admittedly very picky about their quality :rolleyes:. If anyone wants one, please PM me and I'll send you one. They aren't waterproof, so I wouldn't recommend using them on something that will be out in the weather. The current cost for a sticker is $1.

Right now I have

2x Blue
3x Green
3x Purple
3x Red

IMG_20200918_193925.jpg

Secondly, I got my hood pins! I'm glad I got them, but now that I know that the 'Carbon Look' means vinyl overlay on existing plastic model, the 2x price hike seems unfair. It looks like the pins will be on either side of where the radiator mounts.

20200919_143703.jpg

Back