Jaycee Dinero's Ultimate All-In-1 Build Thread (Past/Present)

Yeah 5% is way too dark for me. Plus the windshield! :eek:

I'm 20% all around (not the windshield) and at night it's fine. During the day I wish it was a bit darker.

Yeah 5% is way too dark for me. Plus the windshield! :eek:

I'm 20% all around (not the windshield) and at night it's fine. During the day I wish it was a bit darker.
Oh yeah. Me too. MUCH too dark. I absolutely love the way it looks, and like riding in it, but I can't drive that myself. I just can't see well enough. Looks dope AF tho.

Oh yeah. Me too. MUCH too dark. I absolutely love the way it looks, and like riding in it, but I can't drive that myself. I just can't see well enough. Looks dope AF tho.
When your eyes adjust to it, you'll get use to it. My 9th gen I had 0% rear windows and 5% fronts and 25% windshield lol

Drive it out to the country and it’s a bit different. In the city you still get a lot of street lights, stores etc all pushing light into the car. Go into a remote area and try to backup with 5% and it’s like backing up into outer space. It can be hard to see much of anything unless you’ve got a backup cam.

Drive it out to the country and it’s a bit different. In the city you still get a lot of street lights, stores etc all pushing light into the car. Go into a remote area and try to backup with 5% and it’s like backing up into outer space. It can be hard to see much of anything unless you’ve got a backup cam.
I've driven out of the city a bit, but even if i'm out in dark places I have my windows half creeked down.

With these rims. Hardest stock accord rims in my opinion.

Attachments

• A6B48675-8FC1-4577-8AA2-60E6E50C512C.jpeg
    A6B48675-8FC1-4577-8AA2-60E6E50C512C.jpeg
    231.5 KB · Views: 7
Back