Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

@Honda-Fan - Yeah same here. Yesterday was SUPER busy.

RonRon - Damn! Look at you. 6am. :eek: During the week my alarm goes off at 5:30am so on the weekends sleeping in like like 6-6:30am for me.

I’m down but I don’t have a controller till tomorrow. So really only FPS

So i cant get the teargas/pepper or the pepper only balls here in cali but I might have a buddy in az ship them in.
I was actually talking to booty about this earlier since he's in a state where open and conceal carry are both illegal. Then I found out his state also bans any type of pepper spray/mace product of any kind as well. Does the byrna site block shipping them to the state of california? It looks like I found a legal websites claiming pepper spray is legal in california for self defense, but maybe that's not the case in projectiles? or?

I was actually talking to booty about this earlier since he's in a state where open and conceal carry are both illegal. Then I found out his state also bans any type of pepper spray/mace product of any kind as well. Does the byrna site block shipping them to the state of california? It looks like I found a legal websites claiming pepper spray is legal in california for self defense, but maybe that's not the case in projectiles? or?

Maryland sucks! They don't want you to protect yourself.

Most females will carry pepper spray/mace in their purse/on a keychain. Doubt they would be stopped/cited for it but I'd rather be cited for it than not have it. Walking to the car from work in the dark.. Yeah better to be protected.

Dang that sucks. I guess as long as you're not out and about with it you're cool though. Still useful to have around the pad.

Back