bootyluvr's 2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6 Sedan

Spoiler installed

9d612eb76b73d2ec3fd6dcb9776a817e.jpg

e3075ceabc65252dd4dc6dda6003a5b0.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly, as minor of a detail as it is, I think that lip adds a lot to that car. Me like a lot.

Thanks Ron! :)

Before ^ After down V

subtle but I like it

Thanks Webby for the comparison. :thumbsup: I was going to try to get a picture in the same spot but haven't been in that area of the 1st pic when it's light. Usually going by it after the gym heading home when it's dark because this time of the year sucks :(

no experience with the michelins but i love the Continental extreme contact DWS06, ran them on my accord and have a new set coming for the TLX today

no experience with the michelins but i love the Continental extreme contact DWS06, ran them on my accord and have a new set coming for the TLX today

I ran the DWS06's on my '15 WRX. Didn't think about them since Costco doesn't sell Continental.

I have the BFGoodrich g-Force COMP-2 A/S. Got em at Costco. I love em. I really have to try to get them to break loose.

I ran the DWS06's on my '15 WRX. Didn't think about them since Costco doesn't sell Continental.

theyre definitely more tire than is needed for the TLX or accord, but i love them

In the same boat now. WRX came with Performance Summers and I’m gonna need Winters or All-Seasons. Don’t plan on keeping the stock wheels on long so undecided on Blizzaks or the DWS’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I never had complaints with the DWS06's on the '15 WRX. I might have had the DWS's (not 06 model) on my '07 WRX.

Hmmmm... Just like dealing with Costco and not the random places around here that TireRack recommends..

I never had complaints with the DWS06's on the '15 WRX. I might have had the DWS's (not 06 model) on my '07 WRX.

Hmmmm... Just like dealing with Costco and not the random places around here that TireRack recommends..
Costco will supposedly install tires from tirerack if that’s what you’re wanting to do. I’ve never done it, but I see all kinds of posts regarding it on other car forums.

Going to need new tires before winter. Looking at all seasons (because it's an Accord).

Thinking about the Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4. I'd get them from Costco as they are closer to me and cheaper.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Michelin&tireModel=Pilot+Sport+All+Season+4

Anyone run them or the previous version of them?

I've put about 40-45k miles on the stock Continental's that came with the car.

I have the Pilot Sport A/S 3+. Barely put 500 miles on them since putting them on my Civic.

I have the Pilot Sport A/S 3+. Barely put 500 miles on them since putting them on my Civic.

I had these on the Fiesta ST before getting the Indy 500. They were pretty decent but I think they are pricy.

Back