Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Looks like rains coming the end of this week. It’s significantly cooler here. Thank goodness.

Update on the upcoming exciting news....

Delays....more waiting of exciting news.

:giggle:

Happy Tuesday!

COWBOYS LOST :mad:
I WANNA TALK TO JERRY

giphy.gif

That roof is sick. Exterior looks like a slimmed down Veloster.

Dang. 265HP to the wheel?

Top comment is accurate as hell.

2010: I'd never buy a Yaris.
2020: Holy ****, I want a Yaris

Nice little vid on the GR Yaris if anyone is interested.

Though the enticing Toyota GR Yaris with its 268 horsepower and all-wheel drive won't be sold in the United States, Toyota's Executive VP of Sales went on record in February stating that Toyota would have "an answer" to American demand for the GR Yaris. While we still think that could mean a hot C-HR or Corolla CUV, a fresh rumor suggests Toyota's "answer" could be a hot GR Corolla hatch, due as soon as 2022.

why not just bring it to the states if so many are asking for it? Why make another vehicle?

Went by today and seen the house. They have the roof done.

Went last night and added some ethernet cables from our office to each room. Pain in the butt to do in the dark.

View attachment 61884
Looking good and smart move on the cables. One other thing I’d mention as advice is to take good pictures of every wall/ceiling etc of every room prior to insulation and drywall going in. So, when you get the 4 way inspection for wiring etc done, go picture crazy. I cannot tell you how helpful it is to know where a wire or pipes are in the walls after drywall is up. Then label the rooms so you can know what room is which. If you ever need to know where something is, you can revert back to those pics.

Though the enticing Toyota GR Yaris with its 268 horsepower and all-wheel drive won't be sold in the United States, Toyota's Executive VP of Sales went on record in February stating that Toyota would have "an answer" to American demand for the GR Yaris. While we still think that could mean a hot C-HR or Corolla CUV, a fresh rumor suggests Toyota's "answer" could be a hot GR Corolla hatch, due as soon as 2022.

why not just bring it to the states if so many are asking for it? Why make another vehicle?

I saw some video a couple weeks ago that was saying one of the main reasons we don't get some of the awesome RHD cars is because it's just physically impossible to fit LHD in the same platform without a major rework.

Looking good and smart move on the cables. One other thing I’d mention as advice is to take good pictures of every wall/ceiling etc of every room prior to insulation and drywall going in. So, when you get the 4 way inspection for wiring etc done, go picture crazy. I cannot tell you how helpful it is to know where a wire or pipes are in the walls after drywall is up. Then label the rooms so you can know what room is which. If you ever need to know where something is, you can revert back to those pics.

I can not recommend this enough! Go now! Do EEEEET!!!!

we still go back to the pics we took.

Yeah I've been getting lots of them so far. Will probably go back once all the electrical is finished and get better detailed shots.

I saw some video a couple weeks ago that was saying one of the main reasons we don't get some of the awesome RHD cars is because it's just physically impossible to fit LHD in the same platform without a major rework.

So what you're saying is... We should just switch to RHD in the US and we can have more awesome cars? Okay, I've made a note of this, and will be harassing my local legislature until this becomes law.

source.gif

Back