bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Cyberpunk 2077: An enormous game that lives up to enormous hype​

Commentary: After over seven years of anticipation, Cyberpunk 2077 launches Thursday. It's everything fans hoped it would be.

im-270142

Cyberpunk 2077: An enormous game that lives up to enormous hype - CNET

i want to play this but have been hearing its still getting some performance issues ironed out. Cant get a ps5 or xbox series x, not going to build a gaming pc for it so ill wait a few months i guess

i want to play this but have been hearing its still getting some performance issues ironed out. Cant get a ps5 or xbox series x, not going to build a gaming pc for it so ill wait a few months i guess
I dunno’ if the Series X is even handling it well.

Attachments

• 7AD6EEDB-1106-40CB-B810-19208DD3354C.png
    7AD6EEDB-1106-40CB-B810-19208DD3354C.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 7
i read somewhere that the next gen consoles are still only running the last gen game config, they havent released the patches to run on the new hardware

say what??? lol. English please...
It is a silly inside joke between some of the members here on Discord. Mr. Wolfe was pissed off at a member for comparing a car to a sandwich. So anytime we discuss about Himalayan cats or sandwiches, we always think of Mr. Wolfe and his passive aggressive comment, "A car is not a sandwich !"

A C A R I S N O T A S A N D W H I C H
You know, I sometimes will visit a deli looking at what is on their menu, and if nothing calls my attention. I just walk out and move over to another deli. I do this, and no one is aware of the first deli. I don't call them out, I don't yelp them. I just go about my day, knowing I found the sandwich I needed. Which is usually a Reuben Sandwich.

i read somewhere that the next gen consoles are still only running the last gen game config, they havent released the patches to run on the new hardware
Isn’t there a “different” version of the game for the new consoles? I believe I saw/heard a different release date for the “new console version” of the game.

Back