Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

im losing the battle with my wife to stay where we are. i like my job and where we live. sure living on a big island on the ocean would be cool but im super comfortable where i work.

What up guys. Been busyier then **** but on spring break this week. Sorry @fahnix for not getting on that engine. School has been killing me.
All good my dude. I've been wrapped up in stuff myself. Haven't even been here on the forum and on Discord much. Defo let me know about the Nitrous install though! I'm definitely there for that. I've got the popping on the rear right again too. I'm thinking of maybe replacing that lower bearing next time we're in there. I think the rubber nipple thing might have been pinned down for so long that it just doesn't wanna stay in the hole anymore.
Extremely!

Got the first of my mods in the mail today :hyper::hyper:
Oh snap! Whatcha get?
Horsedick.
:confused:
Hi :wave:

You an OG. :eek:

Dang 2007, but only 9 posts?

Last edited:
Got a laundry list of things.. Wheels and Suspension mostly and working on a retrofit at the moment
That's how I like to do it. Get a gang of stuff and install at once. That's what we did back in Oct for my ride. She got super upgraded all at once.

I'm going to get my suspension put on at work since we have a lift and then get the fenders rolled. Not trying to run a bunch of camber but want it down low

all the old timers popping out of the woodwork

Did u see his video of that district full of used jdm parts? Check it out if u haven’t.

Back