Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Got an appointment this Thursday to get my Texas Drivers License.. Made the appointment back in December and this was as soon as I could get in :rotfl:

Dang COVID
dont tell me they require a drivers test to get a license if you move to a different state. thats awful.

dont tell me they require a drivers test to get a license if you move to a different state. thats awful.
depends on the state laws, but yes. I've had to take a written test/eye test when I lived in a different state.

I'm hoping not, but I might have to. This is my first Texas license since my Florida one was good since 2008 :D

thats weird, but i guess you have more states than provinces compared to canada. all you need to do here is walk into the license place and sign some papers.

thats weird, but i guess you have more states than provinces compared to canada. all you need to do here is walk into the license place and sign some papers.

To get a new License in Texas you need;

Your Current ID or birth certificate
Social Security Card
Current Registration on any cars that you own
Proof of Insurance on every car you own
Two bills (utility bills etc.) to provide proof of residency

God only knows what else, I'm hoping I have all of it squared away by Thursday

Jeez, you just gave me awful flashbacks :rotfl: . How are you holding up? Are you still making it through the workday with the tiredness?
Hahahahah those were the Ernest days. I do not have any appetize for a Reuben sandwich today. I went home early and rest as much as I could. I'm still feeling the same. I may need one more day. I'll be okay. Hopefully I'll be in the mood for a Reuben tomorrow or this week. Well, wait.... Since I'm going to Kali this weekend for Passover. I can always find a good local Jewish deli and have a Reuben sandwich with pickles on the side. I should also find a different pass if I have time this weekend.

Good Morning Ya'll :wave:

Busy Morning. Just got to my office. Had to go to two sites first thing.

Replaced a Win7 PC with Win10 PC - @fahnix :thumbsup:

Social Security Card

the joys of Real-ID

TX DPS was a total disaster when i went pre covid, cant imagine how it is now

Social Security Card

Put a finger in your butt to check your temp too?

I remember having to bring a buncha crap when I got my initial license at 17 here in Texas-- it would seem that they've gotten more strict.

Back