Aftermarket head unitwwith oem camera ,

Gabor

Hi guys
I have one aftermarket head unit in the car,but this is with rca connection. How can I see the oem cam picture on the display? Anybody maybe a wiring diagram? My car is civic 2012 hatchback, without oem navigation, but with cam
Thank you for the help

Hi guys
I have one aftermarket head unit in the car,but this is with rca connection. How can I see the oem cam picture on the display? Anybody maybe a wiring diagram? My car is civic 2012 hatchback, without oem navigation, but with cam
Thank you for the help
Almost everyone on the site is from North America, and our version of the civic is actually completely different from other countries. We didn’t even have an option for a hatchback. Civinfo.com is a site for the European market and other countries. You would have better luck getting correct wiring info there.

Almost everyone on the site is from North America, and our version of the civic is actually completely different from other countries. We didn’t even have an option for a hatchback. Civinfo.com is a site for the European market and other countries. You would have better luck getting correct wiring info there.
Thank you

Back