Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I'd do one as well. But I'd still have a fun gas car.
and these gas cars can be kept on the road a loooog time. But when those batteries age-out, it's over.

My Tacoma has some additional upgrades like a supercharger and 4x4 (oh and 42k miles). I’m sure I could fetch $40k for my little ride, maybe more. What do you guys think? DEE9E153-0016-4E7E-83E4-2E5FE2B99B79.png

You could make a lot of money from it. You bought that metal folding bed cover thing too, I don’t remember seeing finished pics of it installed though?

Batteries never age out…..
Are you referring to EV batteries? (Certainly doesn't apply to household batteries with the "10-year" warranty that will die in storage anyway) So which type of batteries will literally last forever if not used (charged/discharged)?

Maybe one day I’ll develop a taste for coffee and Nutella
I'd gag down some Nutella before ever touching coffee. Coffee ice cream, okay. Coffee candy, certainly okay. But coffee coffee? Had one sip and knew it wasn't for me. Almost seems like an energy drink effect, not enjoyed for the taste as much as the buzz.

Are you referring to EV batteries? (Certainly doesn't apply to household batteries with the "10-year" warranty that will die in storage anyway) So which type of batteries will literally last forever if not used (charged/discharged)?
The following ellipses was supposed to denote sarcasm. They all deteriorate. Technology for recharging is improving to help not degrade them as quickly but they all break down.

and then it turns into a recycling situation. There were articles in the last few months talking about what to do with the millions of EV batteries that need recycled & how to deal with it

Really? :eek: 24 hours later and no replies... SMH
:haysmiley:
Today feels like a Monday. We recently lost like four or five guys at work. Time to start slacking off.
I hear that. My team has been dropping like flies, and I feel like that's the only way we'll end up getting more peeps. We've lost four guys in the last 6 months with no backfill.

Evening.

Bad storms rolled through. Luckily we dodged a bullet here but my dad (volunteer fire fighter) said 5-10 miles away got hit hard. Tons of water rescues and trees/power lines down. Eek

Been having some tornadoes around these parts.

Put the crackle tune back on my car. Had a little fun on the way home.

Back